Chapel en le Frith (Central) more shows for 2024

Barry O

• RMweb Premium

Missing the blue Pullman set and Mike's stock. And two trains on the scenic side!

With the extra dead end sidings we were trying out the modus operandi. Hence outer loops will be left empty. That worked well

Baz

PS lots of stock available when required...

That's more like it. I know another layout where the outermost loops are kept empty...

• RMweb Premium

More repairs to do then more testing and videos ar the weekend.

Layout to be taken down to add working signals over Christmas as well as wiring up the yard lamps.

Busy time in a freezing club room.

Baz

• Like 1

More repairs to do then more testing and videos ar the weekend.

Layout to be taken down to add working signals over Christmas as well as wiring up the yard lamps.

Busy time in a freezing club room.

Baz

You will need a glass/jar (or two) of inner warmth before or after the clubroom.

Fabulous sound chip in the Fell!

Mike.

My old friend, Stuart's Dad, Derek, worked on the Fell when he worked for Paxmans.

It was difficult to get him talking, very reticent man!! but I gather it wasn't as bad as loads of people say it was.

Stu's Mum said, she was waiting for Derek at Derby station when it came in. She described the noise as being like a cathedral organ in full flight!!!!

There's an idea for a sound chip, a bit of Bach!!?!!

I'm already reaching for my coat!!

Chris.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

There is a film of the Fell in action. Driving it took some doing as you engaged more engines as you went along. The drivers cab was very tight and with all of the engines running it lurched about a bit.

baz

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Bit more testing done and Mike Edge did some track fettling (as well as sorting out a "naughty" Caprotti Black 5 front bogie for me....) Lots of different trains and locos ready for our next set of exhibitions

A video

Baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 5

• RMweb Premium

And another film of Innocentmans Rebuilt Scot on and express (need "The Palatine" namebords)

and a photo

post-7650-0-12749600-1544350103.jpg

baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 7

• RMweb Premium

And another film of Innocentmans Rebuilt Scot on and express (need "The Palatine" namebords)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jpnZ-QlkvM

and a photo

attachicon.gifold and new on passenegr trains.JPG

baz

I can recommend Ian Wilson's Pacific Models boards (usual disclaimer):

http://www.pacificmodels.co.uk/carriage-destination-boards/4mm/br-midland-region.php

• RMweb Premium

Thanks to young Mr Dave Franks I now have some lamps to add to brake trains as well as locos..more videos after tomorrow evenings club night

Baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 2

Bit more testing done and Mike Edge did some track fettling (as well as sorting out a "naughty" Caprotti Black 5 front bogie for me....) Lots of different trains and locos ready for our next set of exhibitions

A video

https://youtu.be/NXJ07DW_8C4

Baz

Oh no not that point again !!!!!!

Mark

• Like 1

Thanks to young Mr Dave Franks I now have some lamps to add to brake trains as well as locos..more videos after tomorrow evenings club night

Baz

Now now Barry, there's no need for the Sunday name and although I don't mind the 'young' comment others might object. :senile:

Dave, the younger...

• Like 1