Temeraire

• RMweb Premium

Just a couple of pics of the warehouse lights in the dark now that I've painted over the LED strip with an orangy colour to lose the stark and very bright white light.

warehouselights2.jpg.fc6677c12cdcdfd2019ba552bdc4ee10.jpg

1410508679_warehouselights1.jpg.83aad5d1c935328dcde2bcba647f7b31.jpg

The warehouse is to be finally fixed in place on the layout this week once I get some glue so there's no danger of it being left behind and hopefully less likely to get damaged.

Edited by Temeraire
  • Like 15

Evening all,

Well now the summer is over and its not as hot in the conservatory its time to get the modelling stuff out and find my mojo. There's plenty to do to the stock that runs on Tidworth and some outstanding jobs to be completed on the layout itself. Tidworth's second exhibition appearance is scheduled for Sat 17th & Sun 18th October 2015 at the Christchurch MRC show at The Bournemouth School for Girls BH8 9UJ, which gives me 6 weeks to get ready!

Nothing to show yet but I'll post some picture updates once the layout is set up for 'testing' etc.

....I know what you mean - it's extremes.... Conservatory a rail bending +29 Garage average -3 (was -10 in December 2010) out of bounds in winter yet again  - must get a fan heater.

Good stuff.

Ian

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Back home now fed and watered and looking forward to tomorrow. Thanks to Scott for helping out earlier and I hope to see some of you over the weekend and be sure to say hello if you wander by.

Tidworth@Christchurch.jpg.7e37ee4fc2405cc3c965d2432823ba09.jpg

Tidworth all set up and ready for action.

If you're coming tomorrow don't bring a rucksack, some of the aisles are a little cosy!

Edited by Temeraire
  • Like 11

Back home now fed and watered and looking forward to tomorrow. Thanks to Scott for helping out earlier and I hope to see some of you over the weekend and be sure to say hello if you wander by.

attachicon.gifTidworth@Christchurch.jpg

Tidworth all set up and ready for action.

If you're coming tomorrow don't bring a rucksack, some of the aisles are a little cosy!

Hi Ian

Looks good - spare controller/psu packed along with some mystery locos...

Phil

• Like 3

Presentation looks fantastic, Ian. I never took your advice with the nameboards for Croydon North Street, but getting them made up for the next layout is a must. Have a great weekend.

Yes it is Alex although I acquired it as it is now I didn't build it.

They are lovely models, looks great on Tidworth. I quite fancied one for Grimley but never got around to getting one, although I cannot see one fitting in at Boxenby!

Tidworth looks great all set up, good look for the weekend.

Having fun running TIdworth today with Ian, Chris and Stuart - less shorting than usual, although I did spend 30 mins doing a rather convoluted shunting maneuver.

In the mean time, a couple of visitors - at least they're roughly the right era....

post-10336-0-81206500-1445091467_thumb.jpg

post-10336-0-36988300-1445091470_thumb.jpg

If you are visiting the show, please pop by and say hello.....

Phil

• Like 13