Sheffield Exchange, Toy trains, music and fun!

Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium
20 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

What colour were the Boots?

I have no idea, it is what our lineside photographer told me.

She may have more than one pair and could be in different colours or even suede.

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

Good moaning. Having just recovered from the unusual difficulty the drivers in Lincolnshire seem to have with invading Ducks, I am happy to say that I also survived an overdose of bog carts at that Exchange. It is a clever railway as things can go roundy, roundy, whilst other things go in and out and that is without the aid of just two wires. Most pleasant few hours at Morty Towers and now jealous of progress made in the play room.

Ta Morts. take care and thanks for the loan of the book about green things. 

Phil

• Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Mallard60022 said:

Good moaning. Having just recovered from the unusual difficulty the drivers in Lincolnshire seem to have with invading Ducks, I am happy to say that I also survived an overdose of bog carts at that Exchange. It is a clever railway as things can go roundy, roundy, whilst other things go in and out and that is without the aid of just two wires. Most pleasant few hours at Morty Towers and now jealous of progress made in the play room.

Phil

Cheers Phil

Readers do not panic, I haven't lent our duck mate a book on gardening or salads but green carriages of the Bulleyed type.

• Funny 2

4 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

Phil

Be thankful the locals weren't duck hunting  with shotguns!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, Mulgabill said:

Where is the photo evidence?

Never mind the Personel disputes, a  class 20 EE type 1 at Sheffield Victoria would surely have prompted some

photographer to invest some valuable film on a record.

Fear not, before the train departed and the Chopper retired to the stabling point our intrepid photographer was on the case. 

100_5725a.jpg.cd86a1817422cf50c7792285261898c3.jpg

100_5726a.jpg.ebe498322dd7cf4ff5a54f8bd013e7f3.jpg

The eagle eyed would, should, or could have noticed a new set of parcels vans.

100_5727a.jpg.16ae318b7d31b835c1acc83c6d9cf25b.jpg

100_5728a.jpg.3fc5b785676a40cc1b2bfbb289405fd7.jpg

I have far too many BR road vehicles so I will rotate them in the photos. Nothing looks worse than the same cars, vans and lorries in the same positions month after month on peoples layouts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Look 'ere you lot, there weren't enough room to write sandwiches.

Cor, it gets a bit much when you have to get the right local slang for two slices of bread with a filling in between. What ever happened to the railway modellers rule one.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

4 minutes ago, Mulgabill said:

Best stay in TOPS for the duration.

Incidentally what happened to the promised pics..... of the Zimmers.

Sent em ome, they were far to young for us old Far*s

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, Mulgabill said:

Best stay in TOPS for the duration.

Incidentally what happened to the promised pics..... of the Zimmers.

Tony is of course referring to the rave up that Mr Peters had in Sawd. The local news is reporting the police turned up in large numbers........just to laugh at him and his antics. :mosking:

• Funny 2

Just now, Clive Mortimore said:

Tony is of course referring to the rave up that Mr Peters had in Sawd. The local news is reporting the police turned up in large numbers........just to laugh at him and his antics. :mosking:

it was the Local Law Enforcement Officers what did the organising, they have many contacts I believe.:P

• Funny 1