- my virtual friends;

- my imaginary friends;

- my non-friends;

- persons who identify neither as friends or non-friends;

- persons who consider that they do not fall into any of the above categories;

- Stubby47;

- and anyone else who knows me.

And Sheep. ........

Merry Christmas, Old Boy or as we say, Nadolig Llawen.

Best wishes,

Rob

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Merry Christmas to:

- my real friends;

- my virtual friends;

- my imaginary friends;

- my non-friends;

- Stubby47;

That had me crying with laughter - all the very best to you and yours too.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Merry Christmas to:

- my real friends;

- my virtual friends;

- my imaginary friends;

- my non-friends;

- Stubby47;

Merry Christmas from a Hampshire exile, living in Wales, starting out on a journey to model the Cornish station just down the line from yours. Looking forward to your progress in 2019.

• RMweb Premium

It is freezing cold here in Leeds..hopefully a bit warmer darn in Oz.

Have a great Christmas ..and best regards to V!

Baz and her indoors

Hovering around the 30 mark. Just had champagne and Christmas cake for morning tea outside on the terrace.

Same to you and H.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hovering around the 30 mark. Just had champagne and Christmas cake for morning tea outside on the terrace.

Same to you and H.

Pure decadence! Champagne on ice, orange juice ready...off to prepare the sprouts...I may be gone some time!

Baz

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

What is wrong with you lot? Sprouts, like most other veg, come out of the freezer needing about 8 minutes. Get a life!

Oh - and Merry Christmas!

XLNT.....and those daft bl00dy things called Pigs in Blankets, forget those and do BS in Blankets; bloomin' gorgeous.

A.Stuffer.

• RMweb Gold

Following St E’s lead, Sherry and I have just enjoyed a china mug of glühwein on la terrasse. Admittedly it is 9 deg rather than 30, but there it is. Bright sunshine on Christmas Day is not to be wasted. The mugs came from Bremen and Hamburg, were then filled with the same tipple in respective Xmas Markets. Return your mug to get your deposit back, or take it away as a memento. Easy choice!

• Like 3

What is wrong with you lot? Sprouts, like most other veg, come out of the freezer needing about 8 minutes. Get a life!

Oh - and Merry Christmas!

Not when you cook them properly which is to par boil then griddle in oil and add bacon lardons and ginger-wine softened sweet chestnuts. Proper food takes time.

Edited by Martin S-C
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Oh yes, have a cool day; 30*..pah, it's just under 5 here and warm enough for me to just go out in me vest.  Merry crimble by the way and may your interlocking always work perfectly.

H.Otpants

Now we expect Three Legged Neil to walk around in just his vest in the winter, but has a genetic reason being from Tyneside. Never hear you say "Howay man."

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Following St E’s lead, Sherry and I have just enjoyed a china mug of glühwein on la terrasse. Admittedly it is 9 deg rather than 30, but there it is. Bright sunshine on Christmas Day is not to be wasted. The mugs came from Bremen and Hamburg, were then filled with the same tipple in respective Xmas Markets. Return your mug to get your deposit back, or take it away as a memento. Easy choice!

Good stuff Ian. We've several such mugs from our little jaunt round Austria and Germany two years ago. I have to say that after about seven Christmas markets I was just about glühweined-out.

• RMweb Premium

Not when you cook them properly which is to par boil then griddle in oil and add bacon lardons and ginger-wine softened sweet chestnuts. Proper food takes time.

Apart from the ginger-wine softened sweet chestnuts, that's pretty well what we did yesterday. I've got plenty of frozen ones too though, ready for bubble and squeak later.

• Like 1

G'day Folks

Sprouts, the best way to do sprouts, you boil them for about 4 hours, or until they go soft a fall to pieces, then tip them down the loo, 'Flush' to taste.

manna

PS Rather hot in Booborowie, so hot in fact I burnt my feet when I stood on some bare concrete for more than a few seconds, to day 39 c, tomorrow 42 c.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Yay, bubble and squeak here tomorrow with absolute lashings of brown sauce, cold turkey, cold gammon and cold pigs in blankets. Dont ask me how they can be cold even in a blanket.....

Branston for me.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

No left over veg here. The Herbert's have eaten 8t all. A bit of a cold collation of meats will be eaten today ..not sure what with but only after we watch the Boxing Day cricket match at North Leeds CC.

Baz

• Like 1

Now we expect Three Legged Neil to walk around in just his vest in the winter, but has a genetic reason being from Tyneside. Never hear you say "Howay man."

In JUST his vest? My God, these Tyneside folk are harder than I thought.

Off to a swanky gastropub today for Boxing Day dinner. Expensive but no washing up, just come home, flake out on the sofa and open the liqueurs.

Branston for me.

Heinz Ploughman's Pickle and it always seems daft that it has to come all the way from the UK, after all Heinz is/was an American company.  Branston is all over here so Heinz  makes a change.  Good for all the left overs! :O

Brian.

• Like 1