'Bishop Street'

georgeT

Morning George,

Simply want to wish you and all your family a very Merry Christmas and a productive Happy New Year from Joanna and ! Thank you for sharing your modelling, warts and all, with us. I've enjoyed your posts immensely and learnt a lot!

Look forward to developments in 2016.

Kind regards,

Jock.

Morning George,

Simply want to wish you and all your family a very Merry Christmas and a productive Happy New Year from Joanna and ! Thank you for sharing your modelling, warts and all, with us. I've enjoyed your posts immensely and learnt a lot!

Look forward to developments in 2016.

Kind regards,

Jock.

And the same to you and your family Jock, lets hope you get better in the new year, l have really enjoyed all the banter we have had on BS this year, lets hope its the same for 2016 all the best mate...

I realy need to sort out my locos,into plastic tray/boxes...

Hello Buddy. l bought them from a craft shop when Bodgit came up a while back, l got ten then as they were only £2-50 each at the time, hope they still sell them as l will need some more...

'Merry Christmas' and a happy new year

to you all from 'Bishop Street' 

And you, George. The Christmas holidays are no excuse not to get a little modelling done, though... :no:

Morning Martin, All the best to you and your family, really looking forward to adding some details to BS in the new year, like adding better signals which will be DCC ones l have a few from a while ago and as there will only be one loco in operation at any one time, the time consuming process of changing the lights will be easier plus l won't need any wiring or switches on the small control panel, also had a really good look at 'Tonbridge Yard' and will adopt the ground signals they have which is two LEDs red/white which look super and l can make them out of 1.8 LEDs, so a fair amount of work to do in 2016 plus l am thinking of making a small modern image shed/depot layout after seeing Bodgits  WS project, so plenty of things to keep me thinking and busy.....

Get behind me satin....found some pictures of a brass kit l made in 0 gauge ?

Oh dear Mate, you do worry me sometimes, ...................................NO all the time, but that was really nice, I remember it running on Trebudoc.

Archived