Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

• RMweb Gold

Thank you all for your continuing interest.

On occasion Sheep Lane provides a back drop to some very interesting stock. I dug out this example.....

I really must finish it off.

post-14122-0-87837600-1463946214_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-07154300-1463946231_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-52067400-1463946261_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-67508400-1463946288_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

• RMweb Premium

On occasion Sheep Lane provides a back drop to some very interesting stock. I dug out this example.....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo; don't do that. Sell it to me immediately or swap for many good things more appropriate to Sheep's lame. Ummmmm look at that yummy watercart; classic.

Iva Maunsell 

• RMweb Premium

Very nicely done. Care worn green.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Is that a Hornby Sir Dinadan?

PS. It's very nicely weathered, very nicely done indeed, and I agree that you should consider Dr von Quackhausen's very generous offer with immediate effect.

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Is that a Hornby Sir Dinadan?

PS. It's very nicely weathered, very nicely done indeed, and I agree that you should consider Dr von Quackhausen's very generous offer with immediate effect.

Er......No

Thanks.

........No.

Rob.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Er......No

Thanks.

........No.

Rob.

We don't blame me, I did Domestic Prevarication at school, it clashed with Southern Locomotive Recognition (which was not available as an 'A' level course anyway).

• RMweb Gold

That is true craftsmanship!

Hardly, all I did was open the package and plonk it on the rails.See ANTB for more of her in action later as I don't want Rob slapping my wrists on here.

• RMweb Gold

Hardly, all I did was open the package and plonk it on the rails.See ANTB for more of her in action later as I don't want Rob slapping my wrists on here.

The craftsmanship lies in having the creative and artistic flair to pose it on the layout in the first place!

• RMweb Gold

Norman Lockhart was surprised to see this visitor to the South Hams this morning.

attachicon.gifDSCN8417.jpg

Splendid choice Rob. Nice to see an Armstrong gracing ANTB.

Can I also thank you for having such a fitting post with which this thread reaches 1,000 posts. ANTB provides much inspiration to myself. Thank you.

In fact thanks to everyone who has contributed thus far. Long may it continue. For my part I will try my best to entertain. Norman also sends his regards.

No wrist slap here, Rob. Any views of ANTB are more than welcome here.

The craftsmanship lies in having the creative and artistic flair to pose it on the layout in the first place!

Spot on CK.

Here's to the next 1,000.

Regards to all.

Rob.

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold

I'm happy to announce that CTMK has received £50 in compensation from her bank, for putting a complaint about their customer service in to them!

That was a surprise!

Excellent news CK.

What is the Memsahib buying you ?

Rob

• RMweb Gold

Norman was up early this morning and trundled down to Sheep Lane to see what was about.

He was a bit disappointed to see nothing was about. All was not lost as he decided to enjoy the peace and quiet. He contented himself with a few photographs of a former private owner wagon quietly sunning itself in the yard.

He was struck by its patina and decided to record it for posterity.

Snaps taken, Norman took himself off to the nearby cafe for a fry up and strong tea.

All was good.

post-14122-0-34022000-1464417196_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-99145100-1464417225_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-78078400-1464417276_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

• RMweb Gold

Totally agree Spams, old fruit.

I will try to do a few more over the weekend. I have to say that I much prefer the wooden minerals to the steel jobbies.

I did this one this morning before the Memsahib and Memsahib minor awoke. Nice way to relax, I must say.

Rob.

• Like 3

Norman was up early this morning and trundled down to Sheep Lane to see what was about.

He was a bit disappointed to see nothing was about. All was not lost as he decided to enjoy the peace and quiet. He contented himself with a few photographs of a former private owner wagon quietly sunning itself in the yard.

He was struck by its patina and decided to record it for posterity.

Snaps taken, Norman took himself off to the nearby cafe for a fry up and strong tea.

All was good.

The lone wagon is reminiscent of a picture on the Ruthern branch in Cornwall.

Brian.

• RMweb Gold

Norman popped in this evening on his way to the Duck and Cover public house.

Still no locos but a fresh wagon in the yard which Norman felt he should record it for posterity.

Well thought Norman, that's that. Off to the snug.........

post-14122-0-11550600-1464550154_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-74829800-1464550216_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-63344400-1464550245_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• RMweb Gold

Good morning.

Norman finally managed to capture a loco this morning. He decided to pop into Sheep Lane on his way to breakfast.

Nestling in the yard was the usual motley collection of wagons which were being annoyed by the regular Bagnall, 47496.

A good start to the Bank Holiday.

Having got a 'bag full', Norman set off to the cafe. He was looking forward to his sausage this morning.

post-14122-0-41768600-1464590486_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-68656600-1464590523_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-74512500-1464590547_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-38801400-1464590597_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-02316300-1464590882_thumb.jpg

Edited by nhy581
  • Like 17

• RMweb Gold

A final couple from Sheep Lane tonight, courtesy of Norman Lockhart who stopped off on his way to the Duck and Cover.

He sends his regards and hopes you all enjoy these views.

So, as the sun sets early on Sheep Lane..................

post-14122-0-84648900-1464633560_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-69050100-1464633592_thumb.jpg

• Like 9