• RMweb Premium

What if we all bought BR black 'H' class tanks? Do you think that anyone would notice if we all had them? Please don't make me be the only one to buy one, safety in numbers and all that.

need a P more...

sorry

• RMweb Gold

Bonjour.

We have tottered past 3000 posts and thanks go to Dubbers for that. A milestone ( or is it a millstone?).

As a reward, here is the most recent view of Mutton, taken in weak sunshine as befits the month of November.

I am approaching the time when the basics are finally complete and I can start detailing.

Some platform lamps the same as those on Sheep Lane will appear. A few benches to dot around and the running in board.

Not sure how to go about this but have a few schemy plans. The game is now truly afoot.

I am looking forward to the buildings and have a few details for them. Other things planned are some fencing, gates etc and some signage.

Then I can weather some stock. A couple of locos and some coaching stock. This should take me up to January what with work and stuff.

Oh and I received an invite to next years Swansea show in October. Not sure if I can do this as I already have an invite to Cheltenham in the same month for Sheep Lane.

Rob.

post-14122-0-77622700-1509655903_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

• RMweb Premium

Bonjour.

We have tottered past 3000 posts and thanks go to Dubbers for that. A milestone ( or is it a millstone?).

As a reward, here is the most recent view of Mutton

Who me? thank Norm for the fotograff. I missed that millstone, I was too busy pisking about with this:

post-1328-0-57664100-1509658916_thumb.jpg

I know if I post it on Pleye I'd just be tempting fête and might as well just insert it up me Khyber.

Your trainset is an inspiration and one of the reasons I keep going at it my friend!

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Who me? thank Norm for the fotograff. I missed that millstone, I was too busy pisking about with this:

attachicon.gifIMG_20171102_213512557_HDR.jpg

I know if I post it on Pleye I'd just be tempting fête and might as well just insert it up me Khyber.

Your trainset is an inspiration and one of the reasons I keep going at it my friend!

Most kind Dubs. I must say your trackwork is superb, my hooves are not up to that.

That chap looks less than pleased to be stood there with Percy the Porker in his hand. He should be pleased that his efforts have been rewarded.

Some people........

Why I am up and about now, I have no idea.....best ask the cat who suggested it.....a lot and with some volume....

Tired Rob.

Most kind Dubs. I must say your trackwork is superb, my hooves are not up to that.

That chap looks less than pleased to be stood there with Percy the Porker in his hand. He should be pleased that his efforts have been rewarded.

Some people........

Why I am up and about now, I have no idea.....best ask the cat who suggested it.....a lot and with some volume....

Tired Rob.

I tried tilting our cat over to one side for an hour. Worked all right with the clock, no luck with the cat though.

Tick Tock

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

That chap looks less than pleased to be stood there with Percy the Porker in his hand. He should be pleased that his efforts have been rewarded...

Most likely thinking about the futility of onion gravy in a Percy bap with tomato sauce and mustard...

• RMweb Premium

Most likely thinking about the futility of onion gravy in a Percy bap with tomato sauce and mustard...

I think it is a rather unfortunate pose....................................perhaps he is realising that and hence the look?

Bas Bishop

• RMweb Gold

My apologies in advance to all. There will be little update today due to work once again getting in the way of modelling. Most annoying.

On a positive, and unusually, work has a railway theme to it today............

The proverbial silver lining.

Rob.

• RMweb Premium

My apologies in advance to all. There will be little update today due to work once again getting in the way of modelling. Most annoying.

On a positive, and unusually, work has a railway theme to it today............

The proverbial silver lining.

Rob.

Please leave the Severn Tunnel unblocked dear boy.

B. Ighole

• RMweb Gold

Will do Duckers. Just arrived at Temple Meads. First time there in years.

Its going to be a long day.

• RMweb Gold

It is being mainly a long day........

Now back at Temple Meads......best part of the day......

• RMweb Premium

Bristolian:

“I'd be aff up the incline by now"

Translation:

“I am frustrated that you don't understand what I am saying"

Just incase ;)

My babber

Edited by Tim Dubya

A pleasant view...

Last time I was there, same view had a blue Peak pulling into platform 3 - I was waiting for a direct train home, but instead jumped into one of the lovely blue/grey coaches it was hauling for a trip up to Parkway where I got out, & waited for the blue/grey 125 that I then got home!