End of the line

d winpenny

• 2 weeks later...

Now up to 6 HTAs nothing else to report at present just trying to source as much stock on a limited budget until my baseboard money comes in then there will be a flurry of purchases. I've been looking at point control thinking servos with one of these a few people I know have and rate them and i've had I play at York show and was impressed, http://loolee.org/megapoints/prod_mp.html

David

• 2 weeks later...

No I'm afraid not, measured up a rake of HTAs 10 + a 66 comes to about 9ft long so passing through should give the right impression without having to buy a 30ft garden lol, just need either some more HTAs and some haas at some point but I'm keeping my eye out for another 66 aswell so it will be one or the other for now and then save up for the next lot, ordered a couple more meas today to lengthen my rake to a decent lenghth I'm at 20 now I will try and get some pictures of stock up at some point

David

• 2 weeks later...

Right been doing a lot of research recently on the buildings to get the measurements to find out the overall width of the buildings was spot on but individual building widths were all a bit off which I don't get but hey, might have another crack at drawing a building plan.

On another note ive managed to get myself another 66 from the well known auction site, I will try and get some pictures and maybe a video at the club tomorow

David

• Like 2

I lived in the Knottingley area for many years and have friends that still live a stones throw from the depot (Womersley Road) so visits to them always include a slight detour to take a look at what's happening there (much to my wife's dismay, but I always claim driver's prerogative!), so it's great to see it being modelled so well David :locomotive:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers bud I'm looking at some laser cut baseboards on the bay so I might at least have something to pose my stock on soon, just in the process of selling some inappropriate stock to make some cash

David

Edited by d winpenny

I like the grease marks on the right-hand door of the wagon shed - wonder how they got there?!

Sometimes those pesky shunting engines get a little too enthusiastic with their activities.......

post-4474-0-15188000-1434485178_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

My layout money is due to come in in a couple of weeks so I will be ordering some laser cut baseboards, and a box or 2 of flexi track and all the other bits and pieces I need to start building. Might buy treat myself to some stock and a couple of lighting towers while I'm at it but we'll see

David

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...