Rapido's Next UK Project - 3D Scan Party at Locomotion 8 April

rapidobill

With the parameters of 1) be in the National Collection and 2) mentions it being moved inside the main collection building tonight, so it's not currently in there, that narrows it down to, based on my visit two weeks ago;

Class 03 Diesel

Class 08 Diesel (or is it an 09 or 11? I'm no good, Gronk is a Gronk to me)

The original 'Sans Pareil'

Remains of locomotive 'Bradyll'

Personally I'd be over the moon with the North Eastern Railway ES1 Quayside Electric - they served for almost sixty years with three different companies, would be seen along many different types as it travelled to/from the place of work, and even seen (alright, in preservation) as far as Leicester and Swindon!

... Personally I'd be over the moon with the North Eastern Railway ES1 Quayside Electric - they served for almost sixty years with three different companies, would be seen along many different types as it travelled to/from the place of work, and even seen (alright, in preservation) as far as Leicester and Swindon!

As you might guess from my avatar, I'd agree with you.

Paul

If it is a steam loco from the National Collection, then don't forget it just could be the LSWR Adams T3 , which did spend some time in Toronto, Canada ! Right up Jason's or is it Bill's alley !

Cheers,

Chris

Archived