Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

A Prototype for every cliche

• RMweb Gold

I'm looking forward to seeing this thread when I get home, because I can't actually see the picture from work for some reason. I want to know if my guess is correct - bus on a bridge?

Well there's a bus, a bridge, some railway, a vicar and some sheep - when you get home, see if the image you've imagined is correct.

:mosking:

• RMweb Premium

Well there's a bus, a bridge, some railway, a vicar and some sheep - when you get home, see if the image you've imagined is correct.

I was thinking urban, so sounds like it's not quite there.

Must do some work if I want to get it finished and get home to check this...

It only counts if it stays there for the whole of a photographic session. :)

Thanks Andy. You've inspired me to model a broken down bus on a bridge. It would just need the engine cover up and the fitter's Transit van parked behind it.

Cameos, clichés etc etc... luv 'em.

• RMweb Premium

Well the pictures have definitely been taken on a major/over-hyped Exhibition Layout... because there's no sign of a train in any of them. :P

Are you sure? The bus does seem to be of the correct era, type and company for the railway portrayed.... its a novel combination  :jester:

• RMweb Premium

The pic has been photoshopped, because, when you wait for a bus, four usually turn up, so the last is correct!!

Regards Jeff

You have 4 buses! Well that's just too many. Please send one up here to rural North Notts so that we can have two.

P.Ed. Estrian

Archived