New announcement?

JohnR

• RMweb Gold

Keep it to yourself Ian but it's a new Manor. :read:

:nono:   Thats the kiss of death Robin........remember what happened the last time you made a prediction like that..........nothing :no:

Cheers

Edited by john dew

• RMweb Gold

Oooo that would be wagon announcement of the decade - it is 50 years since the Thirsk accident that did for DP2.

One in preservation for scanning - couple of excellent scratch-builds on the circuit for reference - so why not  :sungum:

But - if you think about - why not?

I believe it will not be a loco. With several locos on the go and the Warwells and ploughs nearly complete I think they will add another wagon.

Roy

SECR brake van?

If they did the Terrier I'd be over the moon and would probably buy multiples but wouldn't that be in pretty direct conflict with the other small Southern tank that they have nearly ready – the P Class.

• Like 2

Guest Midland Mole

I hope it is something similar to the last announcements they made (P Class/Barclay), i.e. something that will please the wider community but I have no interest in, then my wallet can sigh a breath of relief. :)

Alex

• Like 4

Announcement? Wot another one? ;)

Nothing yet, just froth here: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/128042-accurascale/

It is possibly related to a new company with an Irish connection entering the UK model train field. I think they did a cement wagon. It is possible i saw another thread on RMweb........ :blind:

Don't actually read anything into the 'Cement' thing, it was a joke as RMWeb had shortened the link so the word 'Announcement' in Hattons' web URL had been shortened to just show the word 'Cement'.

Edit: link

Edited by cal.n
  • Like 1

Nothing yet, just froth here: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/128042-accurascale/

Don't actually read anything into the 'Cement' thing, it was a joke as RMWeb had shortened the link so the word 'Announcement' in Hattons' web URL had been shortened to just show the word 'Cement'.

Edit: link

Ah but we all need a bit of light relief before the modelllig silly season as the Hornby announcements date looms large