Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

We're in need of some therapy on that front, especially today of all days! 

I hope a good few pints of the good stuff have been consumed today (at home). I have always planned to visit Dublin for St.Patrick's Day one year, the Guiness tastes so much better there than here.

Roy

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, cheesysmith said:

two things I don`t want

Tinsley 37s

HAA

Got a wedding to pay for, and our lass might kill me if I spend all the monies on trains.

Somebody I know was saving up for a house and blew the lot buying a full size traction engine instead. His other half was not impressed. 

Roy

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

4 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

Somebody I know was saving up for a house and blew the lot buying a full size traction engine instead. His other half was not impressed. 

Roy

It's not like a traction engine is a cheap thing to maintain or run either is it?

• Agree 3

Good afternoon everyone. Accurascale are currently on YouTube with Jennifer kirk who is doing a virtual exhibition interviewing different companies go and running trains. Just to fill the gap left by ally pally.

Here's the link 

Regards Gary 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Having purchased several of your sprung buffers for upgrading kits, can I suggest a improvement. Model the buffer head and shaft in the colour needed instead of black. The spindle or self contained need to be rusty brown, and the oleo`s need to be silver. I am cautious to paint these myself in case I jam up the spring action.

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Well, it's been a long time since we updated this thread due to very obvious reasons. However, we are on the virtual road this weekend, taking part in the "World of Railways 2" virtual event! https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/

Of course, as you know, we like to make an announcement at every show we attend and this weekend shall be no different, with a little diamond of an announcement in OO on Saturday. Make sure you watch our video with Andy York around midday to find out what it is!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 10
  • Informative/Useful 1

20 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Well, it's been a long time since we updated this thread due to very obvious reasons. However, we are on the virtual road this weekend, taking part in the "World of Railways 2" virtual event! https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/

Of course, as you know, we like to make an announcement at every show we attend and this weekend shall be no different, with a little diamond of an announcement in OO on Saturday. Make sure you watch our video with Andy York around midday to find out what it is!

Cheers!

Fran 

Will this be an OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH announcement?

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, bartram108 said:

Will this be an OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH announcement?

Well I certainly went Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss in a Churchill dog sort of way when I was told.

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, Global said:

Little diamond... may be way off the mark but hoping its the HAA! (Coal sector symbol having diamonds being my logic, or not - we’ll see I guess!) 

Little diamond implies to me that it might well be a black diamond.   Which in turn suggests it could possibly refer to a livery or equally it might refer to the type of traffic so it could possibly not include a diamond in the livery.  And 'little' suggests that it might be a wagon.

On the other hand it might be the label design for an Accurascale limited edition bottle of Guinness.  No doubt we'll find out if we tune in at the appropriate time on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

3 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss

I bet I'll not be going AAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH in a Money Calm Bull sort of way.

38571062112_776bce088e_b.jpgBWR0516 14T CONFLAT B530004 IN FREIGHT HAULED BY 61337 PASSING DERBY ST MARYS GOODS DEPOT 02.1966 by David Russon, on Flickr

Maybe it'll Oh? in this sorta way?

14308628186_d5a449ee15_b.jpgHAA Coal Hoppers at Bescot. by Peter Bayliss, on Flickr

P

Edited by Porcy Mane
Add more crap!
  • Like 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, JSpencer said:

A Sean Connery "Diamonds are forever" tribute from Accurascale ?

That'll be where the loco goes down an alley on two wheels and comes out the other end on the opposite wheels - the first continuity error I spotted as a kid.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2