Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

• RMweb Gold

Ordered my sound version from Fran at Model rail Scotland on the Saturday. Must say he almost made full sense  even though aledgedly a couple or three sherbets were  possibly consumed  the night before.  Lovely fella to be sure :drink_mini:

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium

I don't want to wish my life away but really looking forward to November. I ordered 55022 direct with sound and 55002 from Rails without sound some time ago. I think KOYLI will now be getting a sound upgrade. :D Keep up the good work guys.

PJ10

Edited by PJ10
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn I can't wait for my current day D9009 Alycidon with sound that I ordered from Rails, don't have any stock to pull that would be prototypical but I just don't give a s**t...can anyone tell what rolling stock to buy to go with this sexy beast???

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, classy52 said:

Damn I can't wait for my current day D9009 Alycidon with sound that I ordered from Rails, don't have any stock to pull that would be prototypical but I just don't give a s**t...can anyone tell what rolling stock to buy to go with this sexy beast???

I’ve also ordered a D9009 from Rails and I’ve also recreated a full set of the blue/grey Mk II set using mainly Bachmann’s Mk IIF’s.  Should look impressive when running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, Mattc6911 said:

Ordered my sound version from Fran at Model rail Scotland on the Saturday. Must say he almost made full sense  even though aledgedly a couple or three sherbets were  possibly consumed  the night before.  Lovely fella to be sure :drink_mini:

Eh yeah, I’m just glad you didn’t come up to me on the Sunday morning.... hicc... :) 

Cheers!

Fran 

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, jools1959 said:

I’ve also ordered a D9009 from Rails and I’ve also recreated a full set of the blue/grey Mk II set using mainly Bachmann’s Mk IIF’s.  Should look impressive when running.

Thanks jools1959...would that be prototypical for today's running?

If yes then I better get on the ball and start buying these coaches if they are available.

17 minutes ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Accurascale are producing a Class 37/4? Has this already been announced? 

Thank you in advance. 

They haven't

But they are indicating more locomotives D/E and Steam so I think it was just a hint of a wish for a future model.

• RMweb Premium
20 hours ago, 071 said:

Good progress report but could you explain this sentence? I've tried and tried but it makes no sense to me at all.

Naturally, the Deltic might be an impressive beast, but it might not be of use or interest to you. 

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Flying Pig said:

Good progress report but could you explain this sentence? I've tried and tried but it makes no sense to me at all.

Well, not everyone likes Deltics, but are interested in how we do things. So, while this report was about a Deltic, it is an insight into how we intend to do all our locomotives such as the class 92. 

Personally, I can't believe people wouldnt be interested in Deltics either, but we're a broad church etc. etc.

HTH

Fran

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, classy52 said:

Thanks jools1959...would that be prototypical for today's running?

If yes then I better get on the ball and start buying these coaches if they are available.

Hi there,

Yes, they are current and I think they were used recently behind D9009 on a railtour.  I think the vehicles used were;

6054 - 6158 - 5998 - 1200 - 3397 - 3345 - 3356 - 3304 - 1657 - 3364 - 3386 - 17105

Most of the vehicles are MkIIF’s which are available from Bachmann and soon Hornby.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jools1959 said:

Hi there,

Yes, they are current and I think they were used recently behind D9009 on a railtour.  I think the vehicles used were;

6054 - 6158 - 5998 - 1200 - 3397 - 3345 - 3356 - 3304 - 1657 - 3364 - 3386 - 17105

Most of the vehicles are MkIIF’s which are available from Bachmann and soon Hornby.

Many thanks for the info...very much appreciated.

• RMweb Gold
20 hours ago, classy52 said:

Don't forget the BG.20150606162521_12.jpg.0786826e25e98ff02d2dd8c001c0d454.jpg

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
On 14/03/2019 at 22:09, woodenhead said:

They haven't

But they are indicating more locomotives D/E and Steam so I think it was just a hint of a wish for a future model.

Yup, the huge rumour is that the next model is an ex-LMS loco...............I know, I just started it!!:D.Can't wait for my Deltic, small box please so I can sneak it past SWMBO.

Mike

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, ikks said:

Yup, the huge rumour is that the next model is an ex-LMS loco...............I know, I just started it!!:D.Can't wait for my Deltic, small box please so I can sneak it past SWMBO.

Mike

Would you care to enlarge on your rumour? A cheeky parallel-boiler Scot, perhaps?