Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, gwrrob said:

I'm told on a regular basis that a pannier never offends so enjoy a Bachmann 64xx on a stopping train.

 

 

 

It certainly doesn't!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Treneglos is up and running, Mr York will be along later to take some photos which I'll caption and post.

 

Must have a look around the show first. Got some visiting operators and @Old Gringo on the layout. What could possibly go wrong.

 

@Mark Forrest pass the paracetamol...

  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 7
  • Friendly/supportive 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gwrrob said:

I'm told on a regular basis that a pannier never offends so enjoy a Bachmann 64xx on a stopping train.

 

 

 

@gwrrob not by me you're not :P

  • Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2ManySpams said:

Well Treneglos is up and running, Mr York will be along later to take some photos which I'll caption and post.

 

Must have a look around the show first. Got some visiting operators and @Old Gringo on the layout. What could possibly go wrong.

 

@Mark Forrest pass the paracetamol...

 

It’s too early for Gringo it must be a cardboard cut out.

  • Funny 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Indomitable026 said:

 

It’s too early for Gringo it must be a cardboard cut out.

 

Phew.

 

(Probably still folding his socks)

  • Funny 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold
57 minutes ago, Alister_G said:

 

Here's a selection of black-and-white images from the layout:

 

 

Those are quite splendid, Al. Very atmospheric.

  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold

Some lovely stuff wondering round the show. Nice to see Chris with @Re6/6 supply of pre-production models. Can you fit this lot in your jeep John? 

328169D5-CCC9-4BF0-8196-5E28B78E738F-e1546026149995.jpeg.49bfcb18b8e3cde4abb87105eac40bc5.jpeg

 

Suddenly I have the urge to buy another Well Tank...

 

  • Like 7
  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Morning all . nice not to be here this year , I've had a quick look round and it's all

very impressive as usual , going to grab a quick coffee and a slice of cake and then

continue admiring all of these super layouts .

 

 Oh one other thing , the masks that Taz and Brinkly are wearing , they are not big enough ,

you can still see their faces .

 

Back later .

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Sidecar Racer said:

 

Morning all . nice not to be here this year , I've had a quick look round and it's all

very impressive as usual , going to grab a quick coffee and a slice of cake and then

continue admiring all of these super layouts .

 

 Oh one other thing , the masks that Taz and Brinkly are wearing , they are not big enough ,

you can still see their faces .

 

Back later .

 

Oh how I've missed you!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)
Just now, 2ManySpams said:

Anyone seen Black Rat this morning. Surely he can't be too hard to miss?

 

IMAG4207.jpg.d632d37ec876bffd25f0f4daefa95bfc.jpg

 

@Taz is having fun!

Edited by Brinkly
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

Quite splendid, CK. 

 

Looks just lovely, isn't it, look ewe. 

 

(Thanks for the cameo appearance in the cameo....:bye:

 

Rob 

Edited by NHY 581
  • Like 2
  • Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, some great stuff on display this year, really pleased not to attend. Also the journey down was the best one I haven't taken to western climes, hope the journey home is as good.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, gwrrob said:

 

I assume this is more you cup of Bovril. 

 

DSCN5841_(2).JPG.34df7bfbebc5f1bdec4554953a55e175.JPG850251614_DSCN5848(2).JPG.2b3d96a27fdacd26263ef2ca26918a55.JPG

 

Much better, but am I being cheeky  reacting as Craftsmanship / clever ..?

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.