Andy Y

Bachmann announcements 2013/4

Bump - all images to be added later after re-sizing.

• Like 15

Guest Tom F

Brand New Vestibuled Thompson Stock!!!!! :D

Thank you Bachmann! :yes:

Edited by Tom F
  • Like 3

My bank manager hates them!

But, hey, let him!

Superb anouncement, some excellent loco choices for us kettle fans, and a nice choice of steam-era rolling stock too.

Edited by Captain Kernow
  • Like 11

Quite  'thin'  on the motive power side of things,  nothing  really  to grab my attention unfortunately,  ....unless there is more to come  later!

• Like 3

A certain Mr Stationmaster is going to be a happy chappie ! :no:

• Like 2

A 64XX and hawksworth autotrailer, could do with them, although I expected Hornby to do these. I have a photo oif a 64XX at Aylesbury in black with a lined out green cab, bet that livery won't be released.

I was going to draw up a 64XX as a 3D print looks like they have saved me the trouble now.

David

Edited by David Bigcheeseplant
  • Like 3

Guest dubdee1000

Whats the dcc option on some of the new coaches?

Well, 2Fs... that'll do! Some modelling to be done to create 2Ds... but yes... HAPPY!

EDIT: Thank you Bachmann!!!

Edited by Jon020

No locos I thought I wanted, but overall this seems a wonderfully ambitious and imaginative programme.

A 64XX and hawksworth autotrailer, could do with them, although I expected Hornby to do these. I have a photo oif a 64XX at Aylesbury in black with a lined out green cab, bet that livery won't be released.

Well, that should be a pretty easy conversion to a 74XX, and a good basis for a 54XX too. The lined BR green version is going to be extremely popular!...

• Like 3

John and I were right to hold back on LNER Thompson corridor stock. We produced a brake third  then pulled the plug! As far as guesses go, I got the LMS Engineers Inspection Saloon right and one wlll def be added to Greenfield (as will a Stanier 2-6-0). Roll on the resized images....Bachmann's programme that makes Hornby's look decidedly weak.

Edited by coachmann
  • Like 9

A certain Mr Stationmaster is going to be a happy chappie ! https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/uploads/emoticons/default_no.gif

Oh yes he - and I wonder which autotrailer it will be?   But I see we have a battle of the Shunters' Trucks coming up over the horizon (and Bachmann also talking about 'BR grey' livery for them, odd) which could be quite amusing although no doubt a fairly clear winner will emerge - unless both are made on the same production line of course.

Overall an interesting range of announcements with some clever choices.

PS And a Wickham trolley - really ought to get one of those as I travelled on one on the last rail movement ever to do the full length of teh Bridport branch in both directions, excellent reminder of a lovely sunny day's work (yes, it really was work)

Edited by The Stationmaster
  • Like 6

Some pretty inspired choices there. The 64xx, E4 and Stanier Mogul will go very well.

thznks Andy

great line up, Stanier crab is the one I want the most. 24/1 looks interesting too.

happy for the western region lads with the warship too.

• Like 1

2Fs, good. Retooled Thompsons, good. Lots of good stuff, though nothing that I have to try and find cash for immediately (phew!).

Will repeat request from other thread, have 25kv models got a future with Bachmann (there is a new 85 listed though) as I can't get to the collectors club day.

However locos aside

MK 2f, war flats, and curtain sided and tanks for the intermodals -thanks Bachmann!

What is the collectors club loco by the way!

Cheers

Mark

• Like 2

The Brighton E4 didn't get pull-push equipment, but saw service off the Brighton as far as Salisbury, IOW, Sheerness and Hawkhurst. Very useful choice as well as having the not-unexpected Bluebell tie-in.

• Like 4

Mark 2 air-con stock topped the 2012 poll so that part of the announcement is not a huge surprise, though nevertheless very welcome. :yahoo:

Very pleased to see lots of other coaching stock featuring and the locos are good choices too, especially the NBL Warship.  I wonder if they will model the marks of the fire damage:

2335387685_b4abf6a600.jpg
842_Exeter_30-7-71 by robertcwp, on Flickr

Will try to digest the remainder of the list later.

• Like 4

May I say "thanks very much" to Bachmann for the E4 and Birdcage stock, and for what looks like a very good and varied selection.

Could I ask (tongue in cheek), what are ;

44-173                   Brick Servicing Depot  ( How do you service a brick ??? )

and

44-234                   Low Relief Public Convenience  ( the mind boggles ! )

Edited by phil gollin
  • Like 18

OP needs editing, the list is in there twice...