SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Well, my wallet has melted but there is nothing it for me, despite the exciting Bully beef containers and some different Packets along with a Van being tempting, but I will give this a miss until they are discounted as I am a tight ar## with no soul and I only like stuff that is exactly what I want with no exceptions. :triniti:

Been in the loft this PM as I have a visitor on Wednesday, and I needed to see if stuff still moved around and track was still in position. Yes they did and yes it is. 

Next I am going to spend hours searching my books of special spells to see if the latest Maunsell Diner 1st, with different number, is actually as it should be for 1958 - 1962/3 as so many were modified and looked a little different. Vive la difference as they say in the Channel Tunnel.

Unfortunately SWMBO ascended at one point and asked when I was going to tidy up and organise things...………………... :scared: . Ummmmm!

P

• RMweb Premium

S7858S had loose chairs and other newer fittings from about 1951 (maybe a bit earlier) but was one of the regular Exeter Dining 'pairs'.

Don't think the new coach has the loose chairs (they are very well disciplined). My original intention to convert a couple of my existing items may be on the cards. CIBA? :scratchhead:  :mail:  :fie:

P

• RMweb Premium

Would that involve completely removing the inside molding (if that's how they still does it) and build a whole new interior from scratch?

Or just cut out the seats patch up and chuck in some chairs?

Well, my wallet has melted but there is nothing it for me, despite the exciting Bully beef containers and some different Packets along with a Van being tempting, but I will give this a miss until they are discounted as I am a tight ar## with no soul and I only like stuff that is exactly what I want with no exceptions. :triniti:

Been in the loft this PM as I have a visitor on Wednesday, and I needed to see if stuff still moved around and track was still in position. Yes they did and yes it is. 

Next I am going to spend hours searching my books of special spells to see if the latest Maunsell Diner 1st, with different number, is actually as it should be for 1958 - 1962/3 as so many were modified and looked a little different. Vive la difference as they say in the Channel Tunnel.

Unfortunately SWMBO ascended at one point and asked when I was going to tidy up and organise things...………………... :scared: . Ummmmm!

P

The answer is a pull up ladder!

Brian.

• Like 1

I don't know much about cricket, Ok a bit more than a Aussie bowler, like you shouldn't tamper with the ball, but what has a foldy ladder to do with cricket?

Don't know, I'm stumped as well. Perhaps someone can bail us out with an answer. Not too funny though, or else I'll crease up laughing. Over and out.

• RMweb Premium

Haven't had one of those since I stopped playing cricket  :nono:  :nono:

How the hell did you use a foldy ladder when playing cricket? Is it some sort of action like a goolie or was it for intimidating the opposition like a sledgehammer can do sometimes?

A. Bowler

• RMweb Premium

Don't know, I'm stumped as well. Perhaps someone can bail us out with an answer. Not too funny though, or else I'll crease up laughing. Over and out.

That's what Dot Ball was saying earlier and that was pushing the boundaries without the heavy roller strategy engaged.

Lilley Bowledlilly

• RMweb Premium

That's what Dot Ball was saying earlier and that was pushing the boundaries without the heavy roller strategy engaged.

Lilley Bowledlilly

The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey.

B. Johnston

• RMweb Gold

Servers are clogged up with froth...

Don't care - there's new Pecketts and Rustons!!

And tears from us who again were ignored by Hornby. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, I'm thick, but how does one clear Cookies without 'f'ing up one's diet?

thanks

Phil

• Like 2