Bachmann's Latest Collectors Club Model

Guest spet0114

Can't see it being another Class 37 when the last OO scale club model was 37706. For the same reason it's steam's turn. V3, Ivatt 2MT 2-6-2T, LMS Crab, BR Std 2-6-4T or A1 are the steam locos either newly out or expected August to October.

That makes sense. Possibly an LNER-liveried V3 or an LMS-liveried Ivatt; even an LMS red Crab, I'm usually wrong, though.

I would doubt very much it will be another Class 37 as the last model was the WCRC liveried one.

And to be fair they try a different theme every release.

There have been several steam releases over the last few models so I'm hoping for another modern image.

Edited by martin_l_jones

37025 already done by Rails several years ago and as for 37254 I've always liked the intercity livery but a 3rd 37254 option, give the number a rest for a while.

As a alternative to locos with the highlander coach pack coming through the catalogue maybe they could do the ex 101 coach in the original blue/grey livery it carried.

Or how about some Mk1s in Pilkingtons Glass livery for an 90s railtour train.

post-7084-072280500%201292188188_thumb.j

Picture from the Kyle Line post.

Edited by slg

• RMweb Gold

I'm thinking 40106, Bachmanns' members day is at the ELR in September, and 2 class 40's are hot off the press already.

Though given we've had 20172, an 08, a wcrc 37, 2x Pullmans, sealink coaches, an MLV, exhibition coaches were a bit overdue an offering for steam modellers... Especially as all bar 1 of that list have yet to sell out... Vs the near perfect steam sell out (only the patriot so far left available).

D335 could be an outsider 2nd guess from me.

For steam, 13065, of course we could always be surprised by a bluebird.. A class would be nice.

Edited by adb968008

I'm thinking 40106, Bachmanns' members day is at the ELR in September, and 2 class 40's are hot off the press already.

...or D213 "Andania", given its recent return to service in preservation.

How about 37 424 / 37 558 'Avro Vulcan XH558'...?

I'd doubt it with a 37401 in essentially the same livery due out at a similar time. Had they been released at different times possibly, but I'd doubt that would be produced just yet

Guest spet0114

20142 has just been painted in lined LU livery, as per Sarah Siddons.

Although that probably more likely to be a LT Museum limited edition.

Cheers,

Mick

Got any photos?  :)

Getting close to September and a new Club model. Anyone care for the usual spot of guesswork as to what it might be? Looking back over recent(ish), my money's on a class 47.

Cheers

Adrian

I think it might be something in BR Green and carry these nameplates, apologies for the poor picture, I can't get the hang of this photography lark.   :jester:

post-1685-0-78525900-1472200812_thumb.jpg

Fitting with the NSE theme, a weathered 03179 in NSE livery, weathered so it is at least different from the old Modelzone release that sold out long ago? Did any 09s get NSE livery? Then there could be brake vans in NSE livery; certainly Queen Marys got this as well as possibly the southern four wheel vans.