Wakefield 54th Model Railway Show November 2015vg

enginelane

Took some photos of Project X at the Clubrooms this evening. Track in tunnel leads to a sector plate. Road vehicles will be included.

More detailing to be added. Layout will be operated at the show and the draw will be made at 3 pm on the Sunday of the show

post-9435-0-95618000-1444421665.jpeg

post-9435-0-13227500-1444421675.jpeg

post-9435-0-40412400-1444421683.jpeg

I always like the Wakefield show for it's wonderful mix of layouts including those from foreign climes.

So health permitting, I will be there again this year.

Cheers and good luck,

John E.

Come and have a go on 'Peforia Narrows'.  It's free!

And you might get a Polo mint if you do well.

And a Sticker if I can find them in my 'Library' :senile:

• RMweb Gold

John Holden has almost completed re-erecting Liverpool Lime Street after its return from the Wigan exhibition.

A couple of faults / damage have been rectified and I'm looking forward to an operating session shortly.

Come and say Hello at Wakefield and you might just be offered a "Back Stage Tour".

We'll certainly be very pleased to answer any questions you might have.

See you there,

Steve.

• RMweb Premium

John Holden has almost completed re-erecting Liverpool Lime Street after its return from the Wigan exhibition.

A couple of faults / damage have been rectified and I'm looking forward to an operating session shortly.

Come and say Hello at Wakefield and you might just be offered a "Back Stage Tour".

We'll certainly be very pleased to answer any questions you might have.

See you there,

Steve.

As Green Ayre is behind Lime Street, I hope  have time to see some of the back stage if LGA is behaving itself.  Looking forward to seeing you.  Zrba's mine is the oher one in our pen.

Jamie

• RMweb Premium

Excellent trade support once more including new traders to the show. Coverage from tools, paints, ready to run, scenics, secondhand, kits, etches, art and books. Start making your list as only

This count down is starting to worry me as we work on getting Green Ayre ready for the show.  I just hope that I don't share the same fate as the guy in Johnny Cash's countdown song 25 minutes to go.".

Jamie

This count down is starting to worry me as we work on getting Green Ayre ready for the show.  I just hope that I don't share the same fate as the guy in Johnny Cash's countdown song 25 minutes to go.".

Jamie

Wondered when you might twig its your countdown as well! If you have more ground cover ready will do another section on Monday

• RMweb Premium

I've been going to Wakefield for many years, even though it is a long way from home, because it is such a good show with layouts I've not seen before and good traders. Accomodation arranged at a friends house. Especially looking forward to seeing Green Ayre (liked the video).

I've been going to Wakefield for many years, even though it is a long way from home, because it is such a good show with layouts I've not seen before and good traders. Accomodation arranged at a friends house. Especially looking forward to seeing Green Ayre (liked the video).

Look forward to seeing you again this year

Archived