Revolution Trains - OO - TEA Tanker

Gerald Henriksen

Hi Simon,

Just send an email via the website. We get a fair few emails like this, but you may not hear immediately as we both have jobs elsewhere and replying to emails is one of those things that gets done in one go, when there is the opportunity. Obviously any genuinely urgent emails will get priority; but as the models haven't even left China yet we will definitely get this sorted out for you even if not for a week or two.

Cheers

Ben A.

Hi Ben thanks for the reply. I have sent a email I believe via the website some time ago, I understand you have other commitments I was thinking I’d make myself known here just in case. It’s definitely not urgent so I’ll wait in line :-) Thank you

Simon

• RMweb Gold

Any (rough) idea when you will be sending the invoices out and expecting payment of the remaining balance please, just a rough idea nothing too specific, thanks.

Same answer as previously - we won't ask for payment until production starts. I'm afraid we're entirely in Rapido's hands on that (their best estimate is Q1 and Q2 next year) but we will keep our website updated.

Cheers Mike

Same answer as previously - we won't ask for payment until production starts. I'm afraid we're entirely in Rapido's hands on that (their best estimate is Q1 and Q2 next year) but we will keep our website updated.

Cheers Mike

Thank you for the reply, at least we should be able to clear the credit card after the christmas excesses before you knock on the door asking 'please Sir can I have some more'. tee hee.

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi Alan,

We are naturally hoping to have them here as soon as possible too but right now all we know is that they are in production. Please keep checking in on our website though, we try to post updates on all projects as soon as we receive them.

Cheers

Ben A.

Hi Alan,

We are naturally hoping to have them here as soon as possible too but right now all we know is that they are in production. Please keep checking in on our website though, we try to post updates on all projects as soon as we receive them.

Cheers

Ben A.

Hi Ben

Thanks for your response I have been keeping my eye on the website and will keep doing so hoping for something but I'm sure the model will be worth the wait

Thanks

Alan

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Couldn't see a schedule for the 00 HOA hopper.................

;)  

Cheers,

Mick

Hi Mick,

That's because there isn't one.  We will offer our next 00 model - and open the order book - once the TEAs have been delivered.  

cheers

Ben A.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Alan

We won't confirm a release date until we know that they have left the factory and we have an estimated arrival date as there are just too many variables where something can go wrong.

Given that we've got Chinese New Year coming up and that they will take 4-6 weeks to ship from China then I think that our estimate on our website of Q1-Q2 2018 is definitely going to be Q2 but as I said until we have more information there isn't much point in us guessing.

You can see an overview (with estimates/updates) on our website: http://www.revolutiontrains.com/projects/

Cheers, Mike

Hi Alan

We won't confirm a release date until we know that they have left the factory and we have an estimated arrival date as there are just too many variables where something can go wrong.

Given that we've got Chinese New Year coming up and that they will take 4-6 weeks to ship from China then I think that our estimate on our website of Q1-Q2 2018 is definitely going to be Q2 but as I said until we have more information there isn't much point in us guessing.

You can see an overview (with estimates/updates) on our website: http://www.revolutiontrains.com/projects/

Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply was hoping the April quite was confirmed but I'm sure they'll be worth the wait

Thanks

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mick,

That's because there isn't one. We will offer our next 00 model - and open the order book - once the TEAs have been delivered.

cheers

Ben A.

Please please pretty please with a cherry on top can the HOA’s be your next 00 gauge wagon :-D Edited by Shoey
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Cargowaggons already been done by Roco a few years ago. I'd second the HOA's....

Hi all,

The Roco models are lovely, but are HO scale and are of the more modern type with the angled roof.

See image here: https://goo.gl/images/crRVNP

The product code is 44178 - I do not know how easy they are to get now.

Cheers

Ben A.

Edited by Ben A

• RMweb Gold

Hi Guys

This is a stupid question but are the decorated samples likely to be on display at Glasgow

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan,

No, the models are in production and we don't have any painted samples in the UK now.

We will update you with pics or information when we know a little more about when production is likely to be completed and the models shipped.

Cheers

Ben A.

• Like 2