2ManySpams

Why not paint your layout bits with a signature colour ? DitD could be Red, Tackyglos could be Green, Once upon a time in the Desert could be Yellow, and BCB could be, well, how about Blue ?

Looks like New Haden needs another coat of quick drying paint then, but not Blue

• RMweb Gold

I've been going around with colour swatches trying to get a colour near to blue brick for Black Country Blues.....

Not too sure about the older ones but the colour of modern Blue Staffords seems to vary considerably - from near black through various shades of blue to almost a violet/blue - it can sometimes be a bit of a nuisance trying to match them in brickwork especially as I normally tend to buy them in small quantities.

Not too sure about the older ones but the colour of modern Blue Staffords seems to vary considerably - from near black through various shades of blue to almost a violet/blue - it can sometimes be a bit of a nuisance trying to match them in brickwork especially as I normally tend to buy them in small quantities.

Yes I agree.

I guess it will be down to a colour we like and looks ok.

Of interest I notice Network Rail have a colour they use to paint out graffiti !!

Hmmm, violet sounds rather appealing? Not sure the other lads will vote for it though.

Girl.

• RMweb Gold

Unfortunately, I shall not be able to fly back to the UK for the Uckfield show this weekend after all as I am actually booked to come the following weekend for something in the UK.

However, I do hope I get to see this layout some time next year as its def' one of my favourites doing the circuit at present :D

Hope all goes well for you guys...

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

However, I do hope I get to see this layout some time next year as its def' one of my favourites doing the circuit at present :D

it's just some noisy locos going really slowly with an old man on a box...:)

• Like 6