2ManySpams

Damian, assuming I do get the pass out from t'boss, i'll bring it along :rolleyesclear:

Crikey! - Western Road last month and now St B... it's beginning to feel like my little loco's going further west than a Deltic's ever gone before

• Like 1

Damian, assuming I do get the pass out from t'boss, i'll bring it along :rolleyesclear:

Crikey! - Western Road last month and now St B... it's beginning to feel like my little loco's going further west than a Deltic's ever gone before

Nice one!

So there's a point.

How far west did they get??

I did get to Bristol behind Ballymoss on a tour, the remaining leg to Paignton was canned due to snow. I don't think any got over the rickety bridge into the Duchy. ;)

The re-run a month later did make it to Paignton.

I stand corrected - RSG did get to Penzance last year.

• Like 1

as you're now one short...

If Team Lizard is short of operators for the weekend I'm sure the club will be happy to provide you with a fully fledged pie-eater for operations.....................................

oooooooo pick me, pick me, pick me

:sungum:

• Like 1

If Team Lizard is short of operators for the weekend I'm sure the club will be happy to provide you with a fully fledged pie-eater for operations.....................................

Does this mean that if I can get to Uckfield on Sunday, I could end up having to pay an excess fee and be allowed to play with DitD!!!

Colin

• Like 1

The excess fee for Team Lizard operator training must be a pie - and he who brings the biggest pie might get a training session "standing on the new box"!

I've been "failed on shed" by the quack, after twisting my back - not the end of the world, but advised not to do too much for a week and pop lots of pills and hobble around like old gits do!

Funny that the joke about the stairlift on the new operators' box (post 2270 in the thread). It would actually have turned out to be useful - had I been able to get out of the car after four hours of sitting on the motorway of course.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend and a very successful show. Remember, keep a sharp look out for Mr. Spams "candid b****y camera" or you'll be appearing on here somewhere - eating a pie maybe, swilling fizzy pop, or worse!

All the very best,

Johnny Gringo

• Like 3

Does this mean that if I can get to Uckfield on Sunday, I could end up having to pay an excess fee and be allowed to play with DitD!!!

Colin

Thanks for your offers of help, its very generous.

We will give you a shout if we get really stuck.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

I've been "failed on shed" by the quack, after twisting my back - not the end of the world, but advised not to do too much for a week and pop lots of pills and hobble around like old gits do!

Funny that the joke about the stairlift on the new operators' box (post 2270 in the thread). It would actually have turned out to be useful - had I been able to get out of the car after four hours of sitting on the motorway of course.

Sorry you're in discomfort John. I ricked my back a few years ago using a sort of electric road-drill (weight 15 kgs) and it was bloomin' awful. I hope recovery is quick and painless.

As people are aware, due to recent events I now have a stairlift available - installed in May, unused since July, cost 8000 euros. Please apply by PM!

• Like 1

Important research which is very relevant to this thread : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19842397

(See column 8 )

Sorry to be picky but Uckfield's not on this 'league' table.

We'll have to go around eating pies to try and come up with an average price over the weekend.....

Sorry you're in discomfort John. I ricked my back a few years ago using a sort of electric road-drill (weight 15 kgs) and it was bloomin' awful. I hope recovery is quick and painless.

As people are aware, due to recent events I now have a stairlift available - installed in May, unused since July, cost 8000 euros. Please apply by PM!

Has it got a minibar and library on it?

• Like 1