2ManySpams

Any stairlifts should be painted in GWR colours,does it require a staff or is it automatic block ? Hope John feels better soon and that the new box is an improvement over the old one ,oh by the way John why not try a visit to the ciropracter its what I do when my back goes out of kilter you will probably sort out what caused the back to go kaput.

• Like 1

Brilliant.

Sell it to John!

Chris and I will have one remote control each please.

Thanks guys, I'll remember this. Anyway, I'm afraid I'd have preferred it if the leatherette had been in a fetching shade of violet!

Just mind what you're doing over the weekend boys, without me there to make sure that you don't try abseiling off the box, or eating too many pies and drinking too much pop (or worse still eating too much curry!!!!). Lucky lot!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Anyone care to guess which road we seem to have spent a very long time not going very quickly?

Please PM John Old Gringo with answers. He'll send the first 6 correct entries one of the pies he's bought.

• RMweb Premium

Ooops, we got about 10 miles uckfield after spending many, many hours parked up on the M25 and D had a horrible thought.... One of our boxes was still at his house 270 miles away...which explained why everything fitted in the trailer so easily. Oh dear.

• Like 1