Bargain Hunters Mark 2

Thanks Mike. My comments were based on my belief that the Strathwood post breaches that. Clearly others disagreed. Hopefully Mods will Mod in due course.

Although it's a debatable point whether posts should be made in this topic rather than Books/Smaller Suppliers wirey33 has hit the nail on the head. Kevin pays to advertise with us as a business so it's unfortunate that some feel he shouldn't post. His contributions to the business help cover the cost of the site.

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

Although it's a debatable point whether posts should be made in this topic rather than Books/Smaller Suppliers wirey33 has hit the nail on the head. Kevin pays to advertise with us as a business so it's unfortunate that some feel he shouldn't post. His contributions to the business help cover the cost of the site.

Hi Andy. Im not trying to prevent kevin posting his information in smaller suppliers area and I'm sure we appreciate his contribution. Im simply asking if his posting here ( post 1602) is a breach of the rule quoted by Mike in post 1617.

If you agree it is, perhaps you could help Kevin find an appropriate place to post his info, the way many other suppliers do. If you disagree, say so and I will butt out.

• RMweb Premium

Andy,

Why not just have a thread for people selling their own stuff?

Just the ad and people contact seller directly!

Khris

It's a bit crude out of the box, almost equivalent to an old Athearn bluebox but can be fettled into a nice model.

• Like 1

Is there a problem saying Christmas on this forum now??

Khris

• RMweb Gold

Perhaps slightly nebulous, but poundland have 'christmas squidgers' in stock at the moment - they're stretchy plastic things with a plastic ball inside that contains three watch type batteries, a spring operated motion switch and red and blue leds that flash in a pattern very similar to emergency services lights. I'm sure they could be of use to those who are suitably creative with electrics.

They also have snow spray in stock as well - which could be of use for modelling a winter scene.

Both the above £1

‘O’ dear, I seem to have ordered something totally out of scale...

Yup, I've done that at least 4 times now.

But, back on bargains - I note they have 73's for 73 quid as well:

https://hobb-e-mail.com/Dapol-fav001-br-cl731-e6047---73-for-73-2873-p.asp

Edited by leopardml2341

• RMweb Gold

‘O’ dear, I seem to have ordered something totally out of scale...

Could someone hurry up and buy the Bristolian please, at 120£ for 3 colletts and a King I am mighty tempted, it’s only the fact I already have 1 king too many after the last bargain Bristolian pack I packed up from the Hawkins fire sale that’s stopping me. If it’s still there in the morning.....