• RMweb Premium

Well, I fink I've cracked it....

Just a very slight misalignment that can be sorted out with a little riffler (I'll put it down to wear).

post-1328-0-47897000-1509287736_thumb.jpg

It looks like the rail going into the thingy whatsit is wrong, it might well be but the rail is curved on the plan going into the switch blade..... honest.

post-1328-0-79255600-1509287825_thumb.jpg

Right I'm off to make it look nice (and hope that it doesn't fall apart in the process).

My Head Is My Only House Unless It Rains

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

the fear was with me what with having to go to the west of the M5.

You were right to have been afraid. There is a strange, desolate area to the north of the River Avon, south of the M4, west of the M5 and east of the Severn, where the flat landscape encourages a desolate wind to blow straight off the Bristol Channel, sapping away your very will to live in such a landscape, barren as it is of almost all Beauty, Fragrance and Conceptualized Art.

• RMweb Premium

well....

managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory as the ting feel apart once the felting commenced, not a problem as I stuck back to ether again (after quenching my dry mouth with a cuppa).  Not quite as good but I have files.

I doubt you'll notice with a standard 4 running over it (if indeed a standard 4 will run over it, if not I've got one of these, just need the ultrascales).

post-1328-0-90792100-1509292976.jpg

P. Ants

Edited into some semblance of English (I think).

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

You were right to have been afraid. There is a strange, desolate area to the north of the River Avon, south of the M4, west of the M5 and east of the Severn, where the flat landscape encourages a desolate wind to blow straight off the Bristol Channel, sapping away your very will to live in such a landscape, barren as it is of almost all Beauty, Fragrance and Conceptualized Art.

Ashton Gate?

A. B. Rovers

• RMweb Premium

well....

managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory as the ting feel apart once the felting commenced, not a problem as I stuck back to ether again (after quenching my dry mouth with a cuppa).  Not quite as good but I have files.

I doubt you'll notice with a standard 4 running over it (if indeed a standard 4 will run over it, if not I've got one of these, just need the ultrascales).

attachicon.gifFilth.jpg

P. Ants

Edited into some semblance of English (I think).

Poor Moth. What did it do to deserve that?

A.Fly.

• RMweb Premium

Ashton Gate - that's shitttitty! 

I don't know where The Gas play as I don't do football, I can't ask the old man as he'll be disgusted that a son of his (big responsibility as he's down to the one) doesn't know where Rovers play. 

He'll also probably give that "I wish I could shove you back up my c##k" look too.

• RMweb Premium

Ashton Gate - that's shitttitty! 

I don't know where The Gas play as I don't do football, I can't ask the old man as he'll be disgusted that a son of his (big responsibility as he's down to the one) doesn't know where Rovers play. 

He'll also probably give that "I wish I could shove you back up my c##k" look too.

Memorial Stadium wherever that is? They are playing the Hammers on Tuesday evening......spooky.

I also don't do Football......rather like my team that is the mighty feeble Plymuff Argyle.

A.Ghost

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I've up c0cked it, so shall give up for today :(

I shall now torture some potatoes in preparation for Sunday roast at maximum volume.

Jeanie (my little step princess) has returned from her travels around incontinental Europe with a Canadian friend. 

We have been introducing said friend (she has a name but I'm too scared to ask anymore after forgetting it constantly for the last 4 days and her indoors getting more frustrated with me each time I ask) to English culture (apparently we have one/some).  Today she is being flailed with a visit to Weston - Super - Mud with all the trimmings (all day drinking of strong lager, pool, keeeeeeebab and a fight), chips, pier and disappointment.  Tonight she will be flambèd with a full on roast dinner (with meat option), you know, yorkshire puddings, stuffing, vegetables and more stuff etc?

post-1328-0-11837800-1509296699.jpg

Apparently it's my bath day too?

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1

I shall now torture some potatoes in preparation for Sunday roast at maximum volume.

Jeanie (my little step princess) has returned from her travels around incontinental Europe with a Canadian friend.

We have been introducing said friend (she has a name but I'm too scared to ask anymore after forgetting it constantly for the last 4 days and her indoors getting more frustrated with me each time I ask) to English culture (apparently we have one/some). Today she is being flailed with a visit to Weston - Super - Mud with all the trimmings (all day drinking of strong lager, pool, keeeeeeebab and a fight), chips, pier and disappointment. Tonight she will be flambèd with a full on roast dinner (with meat option), you know, yorkshire puddings, stuffing, vegetables and more stuff etc?

Weston Oh Dear.jpg

Bath? Is it that time of year already? Edited by sp1

We have been introducing said friend (she has a name but I'm too scared to ask anymore after forgetting it constantly for the last 4 days and her indoors getting more frustrated with me each time I ask) to English culture (apparently we have one/some).  Today she is being flailed with a visit to Weston - Super - Mud with all the trimmings (all day drinking of strong lager, pool, keeeeeeebab and a fight), chips, pier and disappointment.  Tonight she will be flambèd with a full on roast dinner (with meat option), you know, yorkshire puddings, stuffing, vegetables and more stuff etc?

attachicon.gifWeston Oh Dear.jpg

Dinner followed by a trip to the local for some scrumpy !!

• RMweb Premium

Na, cultured with gin, lager (X2 different breeds), white wine, red wine (& rose, followers of Toast of London will understand).

Ar$e

PS: this enforced part time work comes in handy.

Edited by Tim Dubya

• RMweb Premium

Not had a fiddle recently sir, as I am going to the place they call work until Friday. I did manage to build a goodun' the other day BUT must remember to reinforce before letting fettle commence, as it fell apart :(

Thanks

Dubyaaaa

Edited by Tim Dubya

Memorial Stadium wherever that is? They are playing the Hammers on Tuesday evening......spooky.

I also don't do Football......rather like my team that is the mighty feeble Plymuff Argyle.

A.Ghost

Aah ! Ply- Mith , it all started going wrong when Fabio Travascus was transferred from Bath Academicals for Slipalong Hernandez  :O

B.Ackofthenet

• RMweb Premium

To quote Mr T

"Ain't doin' no rivets suckas"

A decision I may live to regret or maybe knot.

If it goes titties upwards then a rebuild can be achieved with minimal tears (loss of some dear plastic friends and a few timbers but hours fettling CC's has learned me that most things can be recovered).

Ain't gettin' me on no plane...