• RMweb Premium

Zelo mi je žal, ker sem zmedel vsakogar.

Translation: The major of Horrocksford would like to invite you to a civic reception in the town hall a week on Tuesday.

Fromage.

Will Horseradish be there with his steel drum? Or is he still banned?

So his bight coloured lips are were mummy has put a vaseline gel on his cracked lips. Very wise of his mummy.

Unfortunately she put her fingers in Vick without paying too much attention hence the Ruby Redness however he can now breathe more easily ! 

Strawberry Mivvi anyone ?

• RMweb Premium

Next book from Belligerent Goose Publications:

attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1511134665689.jpg

The struggle is real..

Why is that A4 hauling a Porthole LMS Coach instead of a Thompson product? The tender also has incorrect raves; there isn't a ridge as shown. There are no anti slip ridges on the front, curved sections of the footplates and as for the valve gear......grief. 

Just look at the track; should be FB on that line not Pecoboo BH. 

Must be P4.

T. Rubble Maker

• RMweb Premium

and thus concludes today's stickin' & gluin' session.

post-1328-0-54562500-1511184508_thumb.jpg

Time to go see the old man and watch him spend my inheritance on the horses (better interest rates than the banks and I'll only spend it on carp anyway ;) ).

Don't panic, he's rather good at winning :)

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

and thus concludes today's stickin' & gluin' session.

attachicon.gifPheweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Time to go see the old man and watch him spend my inheritance on the horses (better interest rates than the banks and I'll only spend it on carp anyway ;) ).

Don't panic, he's rather good at winning :)

Now that be lookin' gert nice my andsome. I can see the one wire you need for DC; cunning.

Ar$£

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Now that be lookin' gert nice my andsome. I can see the one wire you need for DC; cunning.

Ar$£

That's not a wire, that's Rod - he'll be stuffed between two 'special chairs' to make them look well hard (as you can tell I know nufin' but kinda guessed they'd have a bolt going through 'em or something?).

M.I. Crowstrip

• RMweb Gold

Hey! Want a free flight to the USA?

Simple!

Just wait to take some footage of your favourite train and time it carefully so that a Virgin train passes in front of it and ruins your film! - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-35665284/virgin-train-photobombs-flying-scotsman

Standing on the station platform at Milton Keynes and wishing you were in Florida? No problem, just pose your family on the opposite platform, wait for the next Virgin service to run in and press the shutter! Instant compensation from the Beardy One for that ruined photo!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hey! Want a free flight to the USA?

Simple!

Just wait to take some footage of your favourite train and time it carefully so that a Virgin train passes in front of it and ruins your film! - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-35665284/virgin-train-photobombs-flying-scotsman

Standing on the station platform at Milton Keynes and wishing you were in Florida? No problem, just pose your family on the opposite platform, wait for the next Virgin service to run in and press the shutter! Instant compensation from the Beardy One for that ruined photo!

Mrs M and the (grown up) kids are complaining that they don't want to go to Milton Keynes or Florida.

edit, Now I have them locked in the car, I don't want to go to Florida .......Milton Keynes sounds good.

Edited by Clive Mortimore