• RMweb Gold

Je me souviens d'un voyage avec Monsieur Gaston Simone, lorsque son Citroën 2CV très ancienne est tombée en panne tout près de la ville de Wells.

Oh, comment nous avons ri à ce sujet après.

Ris de veau.

• RMweb Premium

Had a pleasant afternoon in the company of Mr Castens in his emporium of delights in the Hall of Larks

After a friendly exchange over the new Pecohoohoo points & what extra buttons are needed on RMWebb I made a purchase of some train scribbles with pickchas.

First up, The Bishops Waltham Branch by Roger Simmonds. A fablos book about the lovely LSWR branch near to my occasional stopping ground of Eastleigh, when I were a 'nipper'.

post-1328-0-03809800-1511033927_thumb.jpg

Secondly, a Christmas present for the old man in the shape of 'Coal From *Camerton' by Neil Macmillen And Mike Chapman.

post-1328-0-07857300-1511034096_thumb.jpg

*Not to be confused with Camerton.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Je me souviens d'un voyage avec Monsieur Gaston Simone, lorsque son Citroën 2CV très ancienne est tombée en panne tout près de la ville de Wells.

Oh, comment nous avons ri à ce sujet après.

Dear Captain

Since you stumbled on a map with Clackmannan on it we are having to put up with talking Scottish at us, look I am a Stupide Anglais so ain't gotta clue wot you is on about. :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

I blame the French,

for most things.

What else can we do when even the wildlife is importing snails into Devon ?

post-20303-0-91610700-1511035685.jpeg

Bryan from the Magic Aroundaboutdevon

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Dear Captain

Since you stumbled on a map with Clackmannan on it we are having to put up with talking Scottish at us, look I am a Stupide Anglais so ain't gotta clue wot you is on about. :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

Cher Monsieur,

Monsieur Le G. Oogle est votre ami.

Oui, c'est vrai.

C'est un astonishement.

D'you know what chaps? It wouldn't half be easier if we all shared a thread?

Maybe it's age, senility or shortage of brain cells, but I'm struggling to cope with all the different inputs to my inbox - SOSJ, Pleye Wood, PN Waverley West, Carrog and the odd twitch from Waverley East

Has anyone thought of a single forum called something like 'Middle aged blokes who enjoy good conversation and the odd discussion about trains?'

PS it must be age I just edited this after relying on autocorrect - you don't want to know!

Edited by bigwordsmith
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

And people think I have a dirty mind!

Just saying..........

Fraught with danger......

Rob