A Nod To Polfairol

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

And some hideous modern capitalist thing called Polar Express suppressing the enthusiasts. 

They appear to be doing 'The Train To Christmas Town' this year as the Polar Express brand is being used by a couple of other railways (at considerable expense to them but drawing in hordes of punters it would appear).  And booking now for December - National Rail could learn something from that idea!!!

GWR 0-2-0

Any better Spammerz old boy ? Now a full set of wheels !

post-20303-0-57384300-1523924827_thumb.jpg

post-20303-0-53572400-1523924851_thumb.jpg

post-20303-0-19328600-1523924874_thumb.jpeg

Works ( etching coat ) grey sprayed today to highlight the areas that need attention ( there a a couple of gaps to be filled ) before top coat of luverlee GW Green.

Whilst I'm here, does anyone know of a supplier for printed dials in O Gauge for the cab fittings ?

Grahame

post-20303-0-02819600-1523926564_thumb.jpeg

Edited by bgman
  • Like 2

Grahame - that's just fab!

Thank you Tim, 

I'm hoping to get it running before SWAG as Donw will be taking his layout and has kindly allowed me to give it a run all being well.

G

• Like 1

They appear to be doing 'The Train To Christmas Town' this year as the Polar Express brand is being used by a couple of other railways (at considerable expense to them but drawing in hordes of punters it would appear).  And booking now for December - National Rail could learn something from that idea!!!

Maybe National Rail could but Network Rail won’t tell the operators which bits of railway they are going to close when until T-12 (weeks theoretically but sometimes days!)

Why do you think I’m glad I am now retired?

Tim T

Any better Spammerz old boy ? Now a full set of wheels !

attachicon.gifIMG_4262.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_4263.JPG

attachicon.giffullsizeoutput_15b1.jpeg

Works ( etching coat ) grey sprayed today to highlight the areas that need attention ( there a a couple of gaps to be filled ) before top coat of luverlee GW Green.

Whilst I'm here, does anyone know of a supplier for printed dials in O Gauge for the cab fittings ?

Grahame

Drool, even though I model in EM.

Tim T

Can't you be more specific and precise.

It was Tuesday.

That's the day the Naughty Step usually got a good scrubbin' down !

B.A.Kacksoon

• Like 1