A Nod To Polfairol

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

But a LSWR O2 on the same train would leave me overjoyed.

Here you go...

post-7025-0-23525100-1524053434.png

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

Here you go...

attachicon.gifbodmin_lswr_02.png

That isn't what I wanted to know about out of loading gauge Barclays on Warwells. Kindly remove it from this serious and critically important thread, but not before noting that the PW is very tidy as it is Ex LSWR & maintained by caring BRSR Linemen and there is such a pretty signal as well. Really cute in fact.

Ar$£ 

• Like 1

I never could figure out why a Prairie was altered so drastically; paint jobs are easy to restore but cab cutting is another ball game altogether. AFAIK, LT didn't have any 45xxs anyway so why introduce a 'folly'? its not that there are too many of them these days! Repro engines like Tornado are good in their own right and at least a donor loco wasn't ruined.

Brian.

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

A bump for this thread to say I've made a start on the preparation for making some room for the storage of any forthcoming purchase/s of Tim Horn products and any extras that might occur in the near or far off future. Meanwhile some retail therapy might also occur to gain rolling stock for a potential layout in the shape of these beauties from Lionheart/ Dapol. This is going to be a very slow burning love.

post-126-0-35302700-1537040224_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Welcome to the Dark Side Rob, when I've finished this Dean coach and seats why not come along for a proper ride ! 

post-20303-0-13236800-1537127721_thumb.jpg

post-20303-0-71449900-1537127730_thumb.jpg

7mm gives lots more options to detail.

Even slower burn but loving it !!!

G

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Thinking of getting a couple of lengths of C & L or Peco O gauge flexi as a test track. Do C & L do their stuff with two bolt chairs ready to use and is it compatible with Peco point work. I also need to know how much a 45xx and B set measures up lengthways in 7mm.

• RMweb Gold

I've forgotten what this whole threads about!  Something about adding a 7mm on top of a 4mm layout; don't know where its supposed to be or if its even reality.  :keeporder:  Can anyone confirm please?

Brian.

Porlock.