Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Premium
54 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Well, it's less than a week away, with Ally Pally approaching us this weekend! We will be there and as part of it announce an all new locomotive in OO/4mm which will be revealed by BRM on Friday at midday.

What could it be? 

Cheers!

Fran 

Enough hints on steam with the Manor being ready!

An EMU would be bigger!

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Well, it's less than a week away, with Ally Pally approaching us this weekend! We will be there and as part of it announce an all new locomotive in OO/4mm which will be revealed by BRM on Friday at midday.

What could it be? 

Cheers!

Fran 

Hmm..

GWR.. Saint ?

LMS.. 8f ?

SR.. Rebuilt MN ?

LNER.. nah, nope, nothing comes to mind.

BR.. nothing jumps here either.

pre1923… I can only hope with an LYR 0-6-0.

industrial… theres a major feast waiting to be tapped thats the elephant being ignored in industrials, but i’m not sure of A/S to be the ones to do it, so beyond something to shunt the Cauldrons ive nothing there either.

so into the modern..

1st choice 73/9… must must must.. but it didnt appear in Scotland, but the south is equal habitat.

2nd choice 08 (Ho hum, hornbys is ok ish, but pricey and somewhat scarce in the funny colours), so it would seem an Accurafit.

3rd choice .. if its a not a shunting loco and modern diesel then its duplication of something made since y2k.

scientifically looking at the range.. the Banana van looks lonely, and at the older BR wagons I could associate a 40 with all of them.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

What could it be? 

Cheers!

Fran 

Can we get any hints Fran? Big, small? Steam, diesel, electric? How many axles?

3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

What could it be? 

Cheers!

Fran 

look forward to chatting with you all! 

I know there is a multiple unit on the horizon! Electrostar anyone? 😁

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, nightstar.train said:

Can we get any hints Fran? Big, small? Steam, diesel, electric? How many axles?

He might give you 1 pixel if you say please.

unfortunately even if everyone said please we would still be 48million pixels short of a picture.

😁

• Funny 1

11 minutes ago, franciswilliamwebb said:

Fog on the Tyne.

Froth on the Tyne?

Guinness Road tankers on their associated wagons and an Ale van for Park Royal. Got to be!

Just left the Guinness warehouse about half a mile away.

Clay-Guin-NCL2.jpg.878c63e21f731d52551ea8ef4796fb92.jpg

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

Froth on the Tyne?

Guinness Road tankers on their associated wagons and an Ale van for Park Royal. Got to be!

Just left the Guinness warehouse about half a mile away.

Clay-Guin-NCL2.jpg.878c63e21f731d52551ea8ef4796fb92.jpg

And Friday is St. Patrick's Day....

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 3
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

Hmm he said locomotive ....................but is that to put us off ?   Is it really a power car and two driving trailers ..............yes 313/314/315  . In American terms this is 3.14   yesterday was 3.13 and guess what tomorrow is 3.15  the signs are all there !

A class 08. Guinness had a couple of these in house colours as can be seen at the Cholsey and Wallingford. Again lots of liveries to choose from so a huge market to tap into. 
Just guessing mind.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

I do wonder if the class identification will start with a 'J' - very fashionable at the moment!

There’s no J in Lady of Legend.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, adb968008 said:

Hmm..

GWR.. Saint ?

LMS.. 8f ?

SR.. Rebuilt MN ?

LNER.. nah, nope, nothing comes to mind.

BR.. nothing jumps here either.

pre1923… I can only hope with an LYR 0-6-0.

industrial… theres a major feast waiting to be tapped thats the elephant being ignored in industrials, but i’m not sure of A/S to be the ones to do it, so beyond something to shunt the Cauldrons ive nothing there either.

so into the modern..

1st choice 73/9… must must must.. but it didnt appear in Scotland, but the south is equal habitat.

2nd choice 08 (Ho hum, hornbys is ok ish, but pricey and somewhat scarce in the funny colours), so it would seem an Accurafit.

3rd choice .. if its a not a shunting loco and modern diesel then its duplication of something made since y2k.

scientifically looking at the range.. the Banana van looks lonely, and at the older BR wagons I could associate a 40 with all of them.

You forgot to mention how lonely all those NER hopper wagons are looking - especially as they are now entering Batch 2 territory,

• Like 1