Mark 5, By Accurascale

Or even dispatched to customers? :)

Seriously, I’m happy to wait for models of this quality. Although do I win anything for ordering my Caledonian sleeper coaches from my berth on the sleeper itself?

Edited by Edge
  • Like 2
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, Edge said:

Seriously, I’m happy to wait for models of this quality. Although do I win anything for ordering my Caledonian sleeper coaches from my berth on the sleeper itself?

My suitably impressed nod?

• Funny 1

11 hours ago, Edge said:

Have to say that's up there with leonardo DiCaprio holding the glass of champagne,saying here's looking at you.     think I got my movies mixed up , but it's class anyway to be on the coach's ordering the coach's, Really cool.

• RMweb Premium
On 18/11/2022 at 22:57, adb968008 said:

Looking at the website, theres hardly anything left…

1 pack of sleepers, and Pack 2 of the TPE set.

If anyone has missed out, just wait for the usual "here's some stock we found down the back of the sofa" message from  a/s......

• Agree 3

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, newbryford said:

If anyone has missed out, just wait for the usual "here's some stock we found down the back of the sofa" message from  a/s......

there is always stock from cancelled or incomplete orders as we don’t restock the counts from such until we have them in stock. We’ll then check behind the sofa too 😃😃

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

On 18/11/2022 at 12:57, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Well China launches quite a few rockets and they dont seem to bother where they come down,are they packed into the spent booster case of the 16th Nov launch........

I would imagine one Canadian company would be feeling confident to go down this route now :-p

Mk5s beyond my modelling range, but looking forward to seeing pictures of what promise to be excellent models.

Edited by G-BOAF
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 20/11/2022 at 00:14, McC said:

there is always stock from cancelled or incomplete orders as we don’t restock the counts from such until we have them in stock. We’ll then check behind the sofa too 😃😃

With that in mind i cancelled my class 37 order last month. If i wont have been reallocated is is possibloe to reinstate the order?

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, meatloaf said:

With that in mind i cancelled my class 37 order last month. If i wont have been reallocated is is possibloe to reinstate the order?

Drop the guys a line and we’ll see if we can sort that for you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Mark 5 delivery information. We're oh so close now!

200587133_WhatsAppImage2022-12-01at15_37_53.jpeg.580960b8acbbe4065f2d9550a15a656a.jpeg

Read the latest update here: https://www.accurascale.com/blogs/news/mark-5-delivery-update-almost-here

Excited? We certainly are! Roll on our first coach project.

Cheers!

Fran 

I and others I expect are really looking forward to these arriving over the next few weeks my Class 68 has sat patiently for what seems ever .

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, vulcan product fan said:

I and others I expect are really looking forward to these arriving over the next few weeks my Class 68 has sat patiently for what seems ever .

Yes, I have two (three if I include 033) 68s ready to go!

At least the 92 wont have to wait as long (assuming they all get sent out before the mk5s)! 😬

Edited by TomScrut
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

Yes, I have two (three if I include 033) 68s ready to go!

At least the 92 wont have to wait as long (assuming they all get sent out before the mk5s)! 😬

yep 92’s will hopefully start shipping to customers Monday!

• Like 4
  • Round of applause 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Good news as far as we seem to be getting some of the long awaited projects landing,i might get to enjoy Christmas this year and it would appear we will get things that seem to go back to our short trouser days.....we need the working fan models so we get the heat off the motors to warm the loft.

• Like 3