Mark 5, By Accurascale

• RMweb Gold

Hi there !

as per spec all the coaches and the DT feature NEM standard sockets in kinematic mounts. We will also be providing working dummy coupler bars so you can create a fixed rake, including spares for use with your 68 or your kadees should also work well. 

Hope that helps!

Stephen 

• Thanks 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Rob

its a flexible system that connects the NEM coupler socket to the body of the coach. It allows for excellent close coupling in the straight while also allowing the train to handle train set curves.

Basically the coupler can spring out further from the coach on the bend and pulls back in closer on the straight. It’s required for the close coupling bars we will be supplying. 

Edited by McC
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 3

• RMweb Gold

Hi Gary

Not at all, our models are not in any way crowdfunded or similar, the preorders are a useful way for us to secure your order and understand which packs or versions are in demand, and manufacture accordingly. We always make several times more than are ordered, and while items can sell out fast (like the pre TOPS HUO's for example) we generally will have stock for sale of all items.

2 hours ago, McC said:

Hi Gary

Not at all, our models are not in any way crowdfunded or similar, the preorders are a useful way for us to secure your order and understand which packs or versions are in demand, and manufacture accordingly. We always make several times more than are ordered, and while items can sell out fast (like the pre TOPS HUO's for example) we generally will have stock for sale of all items.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. That's perfect. I'm deffinatly planning on pre ordering some of the models soon. I just wanted to check if there was a deadline to do so. Also are Accurascale attending Ally Pally this month? 

Regards Gary

• RMweb Gold
27 minutes ago, gary_lner said:

Also are Accurascale attending Ally Pally this month? 

Regards Gary

You’re most welcome Gary. We will be at Ally Pally with stocks of HUO, PCV Cemflo and PCA and perhaps one or two more little surprises :)

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium
9 minutes ago, McC said:

You’re most welcome Gary. We will be at Ally Pally with stocks of HUO, PCV Cemflo and PCA and perhaps one or two more little surprises :)

Cue wishlist...................

I have a bet placed on what one might be.

;)

Cheers,

MIck

Edited by newbryford

2 hours ago, McC said:

Fantastic. Another reason to make sure I pop by the stand to see what else you guys have coming. I've been very impressed with your announcements so far so im sure this next one will not dissapoint.

Regards Gary 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Colin_McLeod said:

Wishlist:

NIR Hunslet and Mk2b coaches.  ;)

All in good time, Colin. All in good time!

I have posted a clue about it in the 'Accurascale on tour' thread, so feel free to froth there once it's okay with mods everyone! 

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, dogbox321 said:

Any news on the "bundles" yet?  One with both sets of TPE's would probably be popular, and with the Cal Sets, will they be with or without Cl 92?

Regards,

C.

Yes actually, you can see the bundles we are doing for the sleeper here: https://accurascale.co.uk/pages/special-offers

Now, there is a glitch with prices being shown in a excluding VAT state on the sleeper bundles that we are currently working on, so it looks like the discount price is more expensive than the original price. It isn't, it is just that the original price is missing the VAT. Very annoying and confusing, but we are working to fix that.

So, if you buy the Lowlander it is £720.00 without the bundle, and £647.99 with the bundle. 

The Highlander is £810 without the bundle and and £729 with the bundle.

We know some of you have ordered these before we introduced the bundle offers. We will sort this out for you, just takes a bit of adjusting on our system and we will have it sorted for you in the coming days.

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, classy52 said:

Crikey I'm going to need to build a bigger/longer layout.

How long will the 16/18 coach rakes be including the locomotive?...must be up to or over 4m/13ft in length :O

Long! Each coach is around 291.33mm with corridor connections, so multiply it from there...

Cheers!

Fran

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Marcus-Jay said:

Awwwwahhh. Not got a bundle with a 92 thrown in as well.  I could possibly sell a kidney :laugh_mini:

Will need to wait for next big pay day..

That's okay Marcus, we are very patient and we do offer our deposit scheme to make it even easier ;)

Cheers!

Fran

3 minutes ago, 071 said:

That's okay Marcus, we are very patient and we do offer our deposit scheme to make it even easier ;)

I don't like you anymore :laugh_mini:

What are the dates for things? I've ordered a Mk5 TPE set which is Q1 2020

When could one, hopefully, be rolling a 92 and Sleepers?

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
Just now, Marcus-Jay said:

I don't like you anymore :laugh_mini:

What are the dates for things? I've ordered a Mk5 TPE set which is Q1 2020

When could one, hopefully, be rolling a 92 and Sleepers?

We're aiming for the lot to be here by end of Q1 2020! :)

Cheers! 

Fran