Class 37, by Accurascale

10 hours ago, MikeParkin65 said:

I do find it a little frustrating that we who are supporting AS through pre orders dont get sight of these previews before or at least at the same time as Hornby Mag subscribers.

Hornby Mag subscribers don’t even get access, just those who subscribe to that Key Model World nonsense.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

I guess the issue with the sound clip is it Hornby Mag thats filmed it so its there content by the look of it,in guess the solution is to have it posted it on the Accuascale you tub channel as its released on the Hornby Mag one simultaneously.crikey writing simultaneously must use a bit ink to write.....

Edited by ERIC ALLTORQUE
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, mkrob said:

If you click on "Watch on YouTube" it says Oct 5, 2022.

Thanks but I can’t get into the article on Keymodelworld to access the link and I can’t find it on YouTube. I’m not subscribed to keymodelworld only the print version of the magazine. 
Thanks anyway.

17 minutes ago, mallaig1983 said:

Thanks but I can’t get into the article on Keymodelworld to access the link and I can’t find it on YouTube. I’m not subscribed to keymodelworld only the print version of the magazine. 
Thanks anyway.

It wasn't in search results on Youtube because it was unlisted. I presume Hornby mag uploaded the video there to host it while they embedded it on their own website page.

1 hour ago, Free At Last said:

Isn't it that same one as what's already been posted further up by mkrob and quoted in other posts, even by yourself?

Looks like it to me but I couldn’t find it on YouTube. Was looking on the Hornby magazine channel but nothing showing. At least we have a link now courtesy of McM 

If viewing on mobile, click the white title text next to the Hornby magazine logo and it'll open the YouTube app if you want to watch on YouTube. I'd image on a computer it may well open the YouTube website if you do the same.

Jo

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steadfast said:

If viewing on mobile, click the white title text next to the Hornby magazine logo and it'll open the YouTube app if you want to watch on YouTube. I'd image on a computer it may well open the YouTube website if you do the same.

Jo

I’ll be putting the laptop pictures through the TV later when I get home from work. Looks a decent bit of video so I think I’ll enjoy it with a beer. Looking forward to this.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
29 minutes ago, mallaig1983 said:

I’ll be putting the laptop pictures through the TV later when I get home from work. Looks a decent bit of video so I think I’ll enjoy it with a beer. Looking forward to this.

Sounds like you're going to be using a tractor beam?

• Funny 3

Oh my. 😀

Just watched the video. WOW!!

What a fantastic sound file. Im

getting very jizzy now. Absolutely awesome and by far the best I’ve heard or possess. And this is factory fitted! Incredible.

The usual Hornby magazine great standard video and thanks McM if you had to nudge the guys to make it available. 
Wonderful stuff.

That blows the socks off other manufacturers factory fitted sound. 
Well done Accurascale. Detail detail detail. 👍👍👍

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, mallaig1983 said:

That blows the socks off other manufacturers factory fitted sound. 
Well done Accurascale. Detail detail detail.

My Accurascale class 37 will be analogue and I don't do sound.   I won't be converting to DCC at my age but I'm certainly very impressed with this video demonstration.

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Fran & McC are the sound chips going to be offered separately to upgrade like you’ve done with the Deltic? I went with analogue due to other stuff on order but I’m able to upgrade the option now but no sound ones left with my shop of choice. 

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, PaulRhB said:

Fran & McC are the sound chips going to be offered separately to upgrade like you’ve done with the Deltic? I went with analogue due to other stuff on order but I’m able to upgrade the option now but no sound ones left with my shop of choice. 

they will be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1

I have 37026 "Shapfell" on order and paid for. How likely of a chance could it be seen running on my layout "Alderford" that is attending The Great British Model Railway Show at the Gaydon motor museum at the end of this month?

Edited by Carl BR