Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Accurascale's First Steam Locomotive; GWR Collett 78xx Manor Class!

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2022 at 10:05, Accurascale Fran said:

Manors will be at the end of the quarter, but we should have more info on all things manor related in about 2-3 weeks time. Once we have it we will let you all know on here and the usual channels.

Cheers!

Fran 

Did I miss the update on these, hoping they might arrive before the Class 37's now?

Edited by Haverail

• RMweb Gold
25 minutes ago, Haverail said:

Did I miss the update on these, hoping they might arrive before the Class 37's now?

No change to end of quarter at the moment :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

It would appear you guys are using the bus delivery system, nothing happening and suddenly they all arrive at once..............does it keep the production lines keen compeating to get there first,very paradice by the dash board light,lets hope there,s no stop right there.

Edited by ERIC ALLTORQUE
  • Like 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
32 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

It would appear you guys are using the bus delivery system, nothing happening and suddenly they all arrive at once..............does it keep the production lines keen compeating to get there first,very paradice by the dash board light,lets hope there no stop right there.

We just know they will be great when they arrive.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

It would appear you guys are using the bus delivery system, nothing happening and suddenly they all arrive at once..............does it keep the production lines keen compeating to get there first,very paradice by the dash board light,lets hope there no stop right there.

But they did not stop there  !

• 2 weeks later...

Exciting news today !

Just been invited to pay today for my 2 Manors . I infer that paying today/soon gives me a £25 discount on each or I can pay full price by February 2023 .

I’m unclear as to if  delivery is still in Q4 2022 or Q1 2023 ?

But feels like Xmas is coming early .

Calm down, dear .

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
16 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Yes indeed, we have put out the 90 day notice to allow you ample notice to get the pennies together to pay off your orders. They are due to be complete production wise at the end of the year, so delivery will likely slip into the new year (January) but if you need February to pay we will of course hold onto your model till then!

We will have a full official update ahead of Warley.

Cheers!

Fran 

Excellent! Something to look forward in the depths of winter. - Unless you are in 'upside down land' of course. 🙃

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

59 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Yes indeed, we have put out the 90 day notice to allow you ample notice to get the pennies together to pay off your orders. They are due to be complete production wise at the end of the year, so delivery will likely slip into the new year (January) but if you need February to pay we will of course hold onto your model till then!

Cheers!

Fran 

Grand !

Very pleased to read these last few updates, particularly that from Fran. I was just a little suspicious that the invoice received this morning might have been a scam. Will now click on the "pay now" button to view methods of sending off my monies

Looking forward to Christmas

• Thanks 1

Yay !!!!

Not bothered about missed Christmas delivery. Given the Jan/Feb delivery date I can have mine as a (very expensive) birthday present instead 🎂

EDIT

Minor problem with my preorder with the GoCardless system and the invoice asking for full payment again. All sort by the team, no problem. Praise for the A/S customer service once again

Edited by SteamingWales
Customer service praise
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium
On 11/11/2022 at 11:39, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Fran 

I have paid a £30 deposit some months ago and as far as I can see I will be charged the balance nearer dispatch.

Should I be concerned that I haven’t  had an email in the last few days?

Graham

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, PMP99 said:

I have paid a £30 deposit some months ago and as far as I can see I will be charged the balance nearer dispatch.

Should I be concerned that I haven’t  had an email in the last few days?

Graham

yes :) drop support a note and we can check your order 

• 2 weeks later...