Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Bachmann Class 30/31

AY Mod

On 26/02/2024 at 23:21, Melton Works said:

I also think with photos, past and present,  you have to take into consideration lighting and the locos finish. Here is a Bachmann D200 that had the same treatment, but as you can see the indoor artificial light and outdoor picture, in natural light, look a totally different shade of green.

20231029_120404.jpg

20231027_003459.jpg

Re that Bachmann edition, I remember being disappointed that the TOPS numbers were rendered in Rail Alphabet on the model - the real thing having the serif typeface. It's not like there was a shortage of reference material either! 

3 hours ago, farren said:

Well I was wondering would it be in bad taste to ask for class 31 601 In pink? 

I’ve always liked the livery I don’t know why, I was put on a course of antibiotics, but they didn’t work, I still like the pink. 

Where was the  bodyside hatch - that the ice cream was sold from - located? (I think it's the combination of the colour rendering of 'strawberry' in the contemporary frozen lard varieties, with the white roof. Only needs the company name: 'Uncle Whippy' or some such adding, in bold multicoloured signwriting...)

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, 34theletterbetweenB&D said:

Where was the  bodyside hatch - that the ice cream was sold from - located? (I think it's the combination of the colour rendering of 'strawberry' in the contemporary frozen lard varieties, with the white roof. Only needs the company name: 'Uncle Whippy' or some such adding, in bold multicoloured signwriting...)

Yuk Barbie pink.

• RMweb Premium
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Strathwood said:

Yuk Barbie pink.

Bet if they did a book about it you would sell it 🤣🤣££££££££

Edited by younGGuns7

• 1 month later...