Accurascale man boxes

• RMweb Gold
49 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

My little one has nicked mine for her art supplies.

Heh. mine too 😃

• Like 3
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

We're glad you like them folks, and as well as them being recyclable it's great to see them upcycled too! 

Cheers!

Fran  

Oh heck, is this the slippery slope to sandals and quinoa?

Mine are going in the bin!

Mike.

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

10 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Oh heck, is this the slippery slope to sandals and quinoa?

Mine are going in the bin!

Mike.

What's wrong with selling them on Ebay as you can buy the empty boxes from models on there!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Mark Saunders said:

What's wrong with selling them on Ebay as you can buy the empty boxes from models on there!

I will have no part of that sort of stupidity!

The satisfaction of throwing them out knowing I've upset someone is sufficient for me!

Mike.

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

On 20/03/2024 at 18:25, Markwj said:

I opened my latest package from Accurascale and found these boxes as part of the packaging, I can’t help thinking they are a deliberate ploy by accurascale knowing how much the modeller values storage boxes to keep their name at the forefront of the mind!

Very clever (and useful)!

It's not just me then! I was putting the packaging from my banana vans in the recycling earlier this week and thought "those two little boxes look much too useful to throw away", so they're now on a shelf in the garage waiting for use as workbench storage.

One Accurascale box insert I have is perfectly sized widthwise for the LokSound decoder box I have to upgrade a 37 as well as a few 3D figures, etc..  They are very sturdy inserts and clearly fit inside the main box they come from, so presumably you could stack several of them inside the main box for safe storage/portability too.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

They look useful. Hopefully they'll be with my banana van order even if it will sent from Dublin (IRM).

Since we're talking about Accurascale boxes, can i just say that I do like the fact that they are getting smaller. The box each Mk2b comes in is perfect, whereas the Syphon boxes are slightly larger and take up more storage space. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AndrewB7585 said:

I’ve got one of the Accuraboxes and landscaped it into the area around my controller. I use it to store track cleaning items, magnetic light wands, pens, etc.IMG_8181.jpeg.5dcb3d007030d037b16d2c9dde7709e0.jpeg

That definitely needs these now .................

image.png.a179be10c6a84a596c33258e05458633.png

• Funny 3

Hi Guys. 
in addition to the 'man boxes' can we have a speedy return to the plastic 'man sleeves' that protect the boxes from wear and tear. Some may say not needed but they were a valuable addition. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 28/03/2024 at 20:51, Krieghoff said:

Hi Guys. 
in addition to the 'man boxes' can we have a speedy return to the plastic 'man sleeves' that protect the boxes from wear and tear. Some may say not needed but they were a valuable addition. 

I throw mine away and I don’t even know if that type of plastic is recyclable. Think of the environment :-)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, brushman47544 said:

I throw mine away and I don’t even know if that type of plastic is recyclable. Think of the environment :-)

I am thinking of it!.

If the boxes are protected they wont get damaged which means we wont need to buy other storage solutions. There are a lot more environmental concerns that need looking at before this..... just saying 😏

• Like 1