Building a G.W.R. Castle + more in 7mm OF from a JLTRT kit restarts on P.88 by OzzyO,

ozzyo

Sorry boys and girls it's more Castles as Steve has mentioned. 

It's one full build and two sets of frames. I'm sure that you don't want to see all that again.

Or do you?

OzzyO.

PS. there is no mec. lube. box on this one. Yha Ho.

PPS. one of them has some interesting bits going on it.

Hello all,

Sandy has painted his County in green,

post-8920-0-48773700-1403571963_thumb.jpg

and it looks very nice.

i have panted my customers one in work shop grey,

post-8920-0-03785800-1403571992_thumb.jpg

"My" one could have  been painted in black, I would have liked to have primed it in black, it then would have been the second third 7mm loco that I have painted in black , all the rest have been in grey with about four in red primer, two streamlined Duchesses, one non-streamlined one, and one Furness Railway Baltic tank .

I do like black engines,

Honest.

Do you want to see one of my black locos?

You must hit more than 5 likes to see this loco, if you hit less than this you only see the baby loco, if you hit more than 10 you can see both of them. After 10 you can come and see the workshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OzzyO.

Two castles? OK.

Two sets of frames??????????

Go on then, I'll ask.

Why?

No it's one Castle and two sets of frames.

Please keep up at the back of the class!

At the moment I'm not saying.

OzzyO.

No it's one Castle and two sets of frames.

Please keep up at the back of the class!

At the moment I'm not saying.

OzzyO.

Wow a double framed castle! With outside cranks and everything? Can't wait (hat coat scarf etc on.......)

JF

Guest Isambarduk

"Wow a double framed castle! With outside cranks and everything?"  "One is obviously the narrow gauge version............."

No, no, it's for a GWR Garrett :-)

"Wow a double framed castle! With outside cranks and everything?"  "One is obviously the narrow gauge version............."

No, no, it's for a GWR Garrett :-)

Ooh, it could be a Mallet...anyways imagine how many oiling points an 8 cylinder GWR Mallet would have... :scared:

F.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, it could be a Mallet...anyways imagine how many oiling points an 8 cylinder GWR Mallet would have... :scared:

F.

your a very bad man. I must get some photos of my black locos up for you all soon.

OzzyO.

I do like black engines,

Honest.

Do you want to see one of my black locos?

You must hit more than 5 likes to see this loco, if you hit less than this you only see the baby loco, if you hit more than 10 you can see both of them. After 10 you can come and see the workshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OzzyO.

Bogger it looks like I can't say bu99er. I'll have to take some photos of one of my own locos that I have painted, looking at the number of hits I may have to clean up the workshop as well.

If any one wants to come and see my workshop pleases PM me for details, but you will have to get to LA14 and that's at the back of beyond.

OzzyO.

Hello all,

I was going to give you all a bit of a build about the Castle and the frames, but I've just noticed the time 03:50.

So I'm only posting this one photo,

post-8920-0-69836300-1404787673_thumb.jpg

Can anyone tell me what all these bits are for? Clue they are for use on the frames and that there are 18 of them plus a few spares.

OzzyO.

Archived