RMweb

Whacky Signs.

Colin_McLeod

"Windows 10 release date | News | PC Pro

At a special event hosted in San Francisco, Microsoft outlined its plans for the 2105 Windows 10 release date, along with several new features that users can expect to find in the next"

From Yahoo about 5 minutes ago - note the date !

Dennis

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you may have heard of this but it was first made public on a Facebook page highlighting mis-translated Welsh signs, of which there are unfortunately far too many.  Anyway, the sign has now been replaced so you can no longer pop to Tesco Aberystwyth for a free stiffie.  "Codiad" means "erection" amongst other things, and it should have read "Arian ", or as the BBC suggest "codi arian" or "pick up money"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/29799542

Me, I'd have been happy with a free erection from the Tesco Finest range....

Edited by wombatofludham

....the sign has now been replaced so you can no longer pop to Tesco Aberystwyth for a free stiffie.  "Codiad" means "erection" amongst other things, and it should have read "Arian ", or as the BBC suggest "codi arian" or "pick up money"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/29799542

Me, I'd have been happy with a free erection from the Tesco Finest range....

Every little helps.  :jester:

• RMweb Premium

Special offer in my nearest tesco today double pack (350 Grams each)of cathedral cheddar £6.50,

individual 350Grams Cathedral Cheddar £2.00

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Spotted in ASDA recently, pack of 6 single twix bars on special offer at £1, alongside were 14 single twix packs for £2.

Special offer = marketing for mugs!

That's the Pound Shop trick.

Items priced at £1 look like a bargain, but actually work out more expensive than the same item bought in differing weight/quantity/packaging in other stores.