Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

Andy

I have always been impressed with the locos that George builds, but the current buildings are superb. I look forward to seeing them all painted and weathered.

I loved the tutorials that you two have done-you are stars in the making.

Binny

Andy

I have always been impressed with the locos that George builds, but the current buildings are superb. I look forward to seeing them all painted and weathered.

I loved the tutorials that you two have done-you are stars in the making.

Binny

Hi Jeff, (don.t worry Jeff this is another Jeff that I used to work with), good to see you on the Web and posting. Thanks for you kind words, Yes George is a MASTER CRAFTSMAN.

Cheers and a Happy New Year, Andy,

P.S. we will have a running session next week, either at yours on Burton North, or with me on Trebudoc.

Andy.

Hi all, Some pics from this morning of the work on the bridge, it has now been reinstated into the Layout, and I have installed the DISUSED Cattle Dock along the back. Once again please excuse the temporary backscene.

Cheers Andy.

post-9335-0-42525000-1356877137_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-36341300-1356877156_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-25393100-1356877178_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-21893600-1356877207_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-09799400-1356877238_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Hi Ray and Kev, good to hear from you both and I hope you are having a good Christmas break, I for one am looking forward to getting Trebudoc finished and then geting on with my next Project, Glenfinick,  in the new year, this is another Scottish Layout BUT in N Gauge for a change.

I have started to collect some stock and will start a thread once the baseboards are delivered in the New Year.

All the best Andy.

• RMweb Premium

Yes Andy, I like the cattle dock as well. The corrugated "shed" you built to cover your control panel has blended very nicely into the scene - as if it's always been there.

Btw, the jury is considering your knighthood. If you were a politician or worked as a bank executive, you'd already have it.....  :O

[for anybody who wonders what the hell this is about, look on page 110 of my thread!! Lol!!]

Jeff

Yes Andy, I like the cattle dock as well. The corrugated "shed" you built to cover your control panel has blended very nicely into the scene - as if it's always been there.

Btw, the jury is considering your knighthood. If you were a politician or worked as a bank executive, you'd already have it.....  :O

[for anybody who wonders what the hell this is about, look on page 110 of my thread!! Lol!!]

Jeff

You are too kind SIR, much too kind and I thank you greatly,

IS THAT ENOUGH CREEPING FOR ONE NIGHT MATE?

• RMweb Premium

Well, maybe JUST about enough. I like my minions to be sycophantic and subservient. :O  :O Sorry, that means they do as they're told.... so, arise Sir Andy Peters!

Where would we be without the banter, Andy? And I think we'd all be scared to comment on each other's layouts for fear of being thought too critical.

I do love the crapped up defunct cattle dock, though!

Jeff

Edited by Physicsman

Morning Jeff, I have made up for being up all night yesterday and slept till quarter to nine this morning, good job I am retired, although Dee, (my Wife) said I should go out and get a job, that would get me up, :nono: As for suserviant, well I am that anyway to SWMBO, I know my place.

Hi Alan, thanks for the approval on the Cattle Dock, I really wasn't sure if I could fit it in, but without a back on it, it might just work, I saw a similar thing at a show recently and that looked just fine. 

I hope to make a start on the car repair shed today and the Coal Yard,

I cut away the front left corner of the board late last night in order to drop the front of the field down a bit and have a lower level at the front.

More pics later, Andy. 

It's going to look fantastic Andy when the station building and the signal box is put on.

RAY70B 

Steady on Ray, I am not sure it will be FANTASTIC, I have to PAINT the Station Building and Signal Box yet, so THAT COULD spoil everything, and ruin all Georges hard work.

Andy.

As the year is slowly coming to an end, I´d like to extend my thanks to Andy and George for this inspirational thread. I have learned so much from you folks!

Have a Happy New Year!

Thanks Ulrich,Georges work has brought this thread alive and I thank him for that. We are hoping to do a Video in January when I take Trebudoc up to Hazel Grove for a fitting of the Buildings.

Happy New Year to yourself.

Cheers Andy.

Edited by Andrew P

I look forward to seeing your new layout. Hopefully I will see the trains too (as it is going to be so small).

Happy New Year

Hi Peter, Oh yes the trains, I forgot about putting them in any shots of late. I will do that. I will make that my New Years Resolution.

All the best and a Happy New Year.

Andy.

Edited by Andrew P

HO yes that looks alot better then flat ground at the edge of the board.   Looking good Andy. I trust the paint work on the buildings will come out fine. 

Keep up the fantastic work.

RAY70B  

Thanks Ray, I was going to put in a stream or pond at the bottom of the grass bank, but I am now not to sure, still thinking on that one.

all the best Andy.

Dunno about the pond or stream. I think it looks good as is.

Each successive layout you build gets to look more decrepit, run down, overgrown and generally used. Wonderful!!!! :sungum:

Thanks Buddy, I do like to portray things as I have seen them in photos, having said that I want the actual Station Building to look Pretty with Flower beds etc.

Andy.