Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

:pardon: Ok, I'm back - temporarily. It's been a crazy day - you'll have a page or so to catch up on in KL - since this afternoon!!!  :boast:

:O  :O  Sanity - WHAT'S THAT!?  :O  :O

Jeff

Yes mate, I have just had a quick look at KL and posted that I will need to PLAY CATCH UP later tonight, but the Flattery has gone Bat on my Flip Flop for now.

Andy  (LL )

Andy, l doubt if you would have very many passenger train's at Trebudoc anyway, possibly a one coach train 3 or 4 time's a day would be right, l love the way Trebudoc is growing, are you going to tone down the new ballast, or are you leaving it as new laid ballast ??? look's great anyway, well done

The St Kew van on the bridge puts me in mind of St kew services on the A39 in Cornwall they do fantastic cornish pastys in the bakers, freshly made.

It's all coming together very nice love it all Andy.

RAY70B 

Edited by RAY NORWOOD

The St Kew van on the bridge puts me in mind of St kew services on the A39 in Cornwall they do fantastic cornish pastys in the bakers, freshly made.

It's all coming together very nice love it all Andy.

RAY70B 

Hi Ray, I had to have the St Kew van as my Parents were married at St Kew Highway Church, and they lived in Chapel Amble, and used to go dancing in Wadebridge. This is all good memories and I need to preserve those memories.

Andy.

Andy, l doubt if you would have very many passenger train's at Trebudoc anyway, possibly a one coach train 3 or 4 time's a day would be right, l love the way Trebudoc is growing, are you going to tone down the new ballast, or are you leaving it as new laid ballast ??? look's great anyway, well done

Hi Mate, yes poss just the Auto train or just one Suburban coach, as for the ballast, I will probably leave it as it is at the moment and see how it looks once eveything else is done.

Andy. 

Hi Andy,you dont hang about do you,the layout is looking really good the speed with which your layouts apppear is amazing! Fancy chopping that blokes left foot off just so you couls recreate Long John Silver .Seriously this shows how you dont need a village hall for a layout in O gauge keep up the work and I hope to see you sometime at a show ,can you come southwards some time. Chris

Hi Andy,you dont hang about do you,the layout is looking really good the speed with which your layouts apppear is amazing! Fancy chopping that blokes left foot off just so you couls recreate Long John Silver .Seriously this shows how you dont need a village hall for a layout in O gauge keep up the work and I hope to see you sometime at a show ,can you come southwards some time. Chris

Cheers Chris, good to hear from you again, and yes it is coming on well, I can recomend retirement, :sungum:  it helps with layout building, even if I also get roped into doing the housework at times :O

Andy

It's good news week, I have found the foot of the man on the loading dock, I rushed him to the local workbench and had it SUPER GLUED back on. He will need 24 hours convelecent and then back on the job, hahahhha

Andy.

Hi Ray, I had to have the St Kew van as my Parents were married at St Kew Highway Church, and they lived in Chapel Amble, and used to go dancing in Wadebridge. This is all good memories and I need to preserve those memories.

Andy.

Hi Andy,

Nice to have memories like that. My Dad's first car was a Morris Minor, reg number SAL 17 of which I have a model on my layout.

Alan.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy and HNY

I've been enjoying your progress on Trebudoc over a cup of tea and daughter's home made Christmas cake made to my mum's recipe passed onto her by a friend before I got married.  I guess it may be entitled to be called Traditional by now.  :nyam:

Eight exhibitions you mention somewhere.  Are you going to let us know where they're going to be in case we can get to any of them? 

This O gauge lark is catching.  Tempted by the new Dapol BWT.  :swoon:  Naughty but nice as they say. :nono:  :yes:   :no:  Shed diorama in boxfile / alcove to alcove via front of chimney breast? Planning already  :mail:  

Gromit

oops, sorry, Polly

Hi Andy and HNY

I've been enjoying your progress on Trebudoc over a cup of tea and daughter's home made Christmas cake made to my mum's recipe passed onto her by a friend before I got married.  I guess it may be entitled to be called Traditional by now.  :nyam:

Eight exhibitions you mention somewhere.  Are you going to let us know where they're going to be in case we can get to any of them? 

This O gauge lark is catching.  Tempted by the new Dapol BWT.  :swoon:  Naughty but nice as they say. :nono:  :yes:   :no:  Shed diorama in boxfile / alcove to alcove via front of chimney breast? Planning already  :mail:  

Gromit

oops, sorry, Polly

Hi,Polly, re Exhibitions, thet are all with Glen Roy so far this year, although I may see if Andy Y wants the RE BUILT Trebudoc at Stafford in July and at our clubs Easter Open Weekend.

Andy.

BTW, BWT on order as T is set around Wadebridge / Bodmin. 

• RMweb Premium

Hi,Polly, re Exhibitions, thet are all with Glen Roy so far this year, although I may see if Andy Y wants the RE BUILT Trebudoc at Stafford in July and at our clubs Easter Open Weekend.

Andy.

BTW, BWT on order as T is set around Wadebridge / Bodmin. 

Andy, if you're going to Stafford then I'll make sure I'm there. It'll be good for some of the Lunesters to meet up - and if you let us know your other exhibitions, as mentioned by Polly, I'll see what I can do.

You're much in demand - is it your guitar playing skills, sex appeal, humour or your layouts? 

Btw, are you using Peco track for your O gauge layouts? The remark you made earlier today on KL set me thinking (makes a change).

Jeff

Andy, if you're going to Stafford then I'll make sure I'm there. It'll be good for some of the Lunesters to meet up - and if you let us know your other exhibitions, as mentioned by Polly, I'll see what I can do.

You're much in demand - is it your guitar playing skills, sex appeal, humour or your layouts? 

Btw, are you using Peco track for your O gauge layouts? The remark you made earlier today on KL set me thinking (makes a change).

Jeff

Hi Jeff, Re much in demand,= Guitar playing, :no: ask George, hahahha, sex appeal, SHOULD READ six appeal, trouble is my six pack has collapsed into a lumpy bumpy mound :O hehehehehe,     Humour ,it's you lot on here that give me the material, without the Lunester I would be nothing :nono: ,    Layouts, :mail:  :mail:  :boast: NOW YOU REALLY ARE MAKING ME LAUGH, HOHOHO,

Re Exhibitions for 2013.

Feb 17th/18th Sielby Leicestershire,

Feb 24th Ilkeston, Nottinham,

March 2nd/3rd Mansfield, Notts,

April 13 Leicester, ????? 

May 11th/12th cant think without going on line,

June 8th/9th Bakewell, Derbyshire,

Aug 3rd/4th Great Central Railway Notts,

Sep, Midland Railex, Provisional,

Oct 12th/13 Elizabethan Railway Soc, Notts.

Oct 26th/27th Hazel Grove, Stockport.

I think I should mention that I think all these are all for Glen Roy.

Plus R M Web Members day at Stafford if Andy Y will have me for a third year :butcher:

so thats it so far, hahah Un less I get into Model Rail Live again, DON'T TELL THE WIFE. :locomotive:

Re O Gauge track, yes it is all Peco, as I said I am a very basic modeller, buy it, nail it together, and blob on some solder for a couple of bits of wire and see if it works. 

I will let you all into a little secrect, I was working on the underside of the boards this afternoon and guess what I noticed,! :scared: I had used different size wire for each side of the track feeds, it dosen't seem to affect the running so it will stay. Just one example of how I cobble things together to get it to run, found some wire, it was two different colours so I used it. :sungum:   

Most of the time I am lost in my own little world, at least it's peacefull, hahahhahha.

Andy.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Andy - I will let you into a very deep Physics secret..... Providing your wire isn't too narrow (higher resistance) or made of plastic (in the middle!!), then it should be ok, especially as T isn't the biggest of layouts!

I'm working on my 6 pack - went down to Tesco to stock up with Guinness this afternoon!  :no:

Now then - do you have the dates for the Member's Day? I might see if anyone else would like to come over with me. Should be a laugh - and good to meet "the faces behind the names".

Jeff

Andy - I will let you into a very deep Physics secret..... Providing your wire isn't too narrow (higher resistance) or made of plastic (in the middle!!), then it should be ok, especially as T isn't the biggest of layouts!

I'm working on my 6 pack - went down to Tesco to stock up with Guinness this afternoon!  :no:

Now then - do you have the dates for the Member's Day? I might see if anyone else would like to come over with me. Should be a laugh - and good to meet "the faces behind the names".

Jeff

Jeff

Morning Jeff, Are you advertising for Tesco or Guinness? and as for the six pack, they had not even been invented when I used to go to the Gym to get fit in my Motocross and Trial days, come to think of it, I think we went to the Pub after a short work out.

Now then re the Members Day, The last two years it has been the first Saturday in July and last year Andy Y didn't post it in the RM Web Events bit untill the 18th June. It is a very social day and with some wonderfull food, Staffordshire cakes for breakfast, Chillie and Beans for lunch,(great combination that, STAND WELL CLEAR FOR THE REAST OF THE DAY) some puddings and cakes in the afternoon. Between all that there is just enough time to have a look at the layouts and have a good old fasioned chat.

Andy.

• RMweb Premium

Morning Jeff, Are you advertising for Tesco or Guinness? and as for the six pack, they had not even been invented when I used to go to the Gym to get fit in my Motocross and Trial days, come to think of it, I think we went to the Pub after a short work out.

Now then re the Members Day, The last two years it has been the first Saturday in July and last year Andy Y didn't post it in the RM Web Events bit untill the 18th June. It is a very social day and with some wonderfull food, Staffordshire cakes for breakfast, Chillie and Beans for lunch,(great combination that, STAND WELL CLEAR FOR THE REAST OF THE DAY) some puddings and cakes in the afternoon. Between all that there is just enough time to have a look at the layouts and have a good old fasioned chat.

Andy.

I will keep my calendar free in July, so whatever the date I wont be booked-up with something (of lesser importance). I'll be going to meet some of the people who, at present, are just names on the forum - always a good thing to do. A bit of chili just adds to the fun!

I've got the bunker warmed up and a bit of track-cutting has already been achieved this morning. hope you get something done - apart from the wife's hoovering!

Jeff

Hello Andy, just a update on the box, by the way l will be going to the RMweb bash, so we can all have a face to face......

That sir, like your station building, is a superb piece of modelling. I look forward to Andy's (hopefully) step-by-step painting of them.

Regards

Bill

Andy you will have to be carefull when painting the station building and signal box, George will not be happy if you muck up.

RAY70B

You are right Ray, I may be looking for VOLENTEERS, hahahha

Andy.