The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

6 hours ago, luckymucklebackit said:

I hear Trump and Alana have contracted Coronavirus, (aw, shame I hear you say) first symptom was that they had no sense of taste, but that had been obvious for years so what alerted them now?

Has he ditched Melania already? Though she always did have a look of "FFS, help me!" Bullet dodged Mel! 

Having said that, the cold, distant and devoid of affection body language the couple display publicly is concurrent with the familiarity breeds contempt attitude subconsciously on display with many couples. The Bidens are such frauds!

C6T. 

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, phil_sutters said:

The top three items in the 'Promotions' section of my inbox today. Make what you like of them. The World of Railways is only there to prove I don't just get weird stuff.

flea bag.jpg

Ah! There's nothing like nicely polished balls.:jester:

• Funny 1

5 hours ago, phil_sutters said:

The top three items in the 'Promotions' section of my inbox today. Make what you like of them. The World of Railways is only there to prove I don't just get weird stuff.

flea bag.jpg

14 minutes ago, melmerby said:

Ah! There's nothing like nicely polished balls.:jester:

You'd get a nice shine on your stones with one of these!

image.png.17f7b7c7797d0a985d6beff8e0e187cd.png

:wacko:

THE LOYAL WIFE
A husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet his wife had stayed by his bedside each and every day.
When he came to eventually, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.
When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I was involved in that car accident you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here.
When my health started failing, you were still by my side.
You know what?"
"What, dear ?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.
"I think you're bad luck !"

• Funny 8