westerhamstation

• RMweb Premium

t

Just standard USA .............. Cup.......

Cheeky!

Edit: Just for the record Americans don't stir their coffee. They drink it from plastic buckets through straws served at drive-throughs!

Edited by Sasquatch

For the record   .......    Mrs R, has travelled quite widely, for one so young  .................   and cannot understand why    ...................

the USA claims to be the coffee drinking country of the WORLD!     ....................

yet she has yet to taste a cup of American made coffee which is anything other than totally disgusting   .......       :fie:

............   having travelled to the States far fewer times than her, I have yet to be able to disagree    ........................    :agree:

Which would be quite a coup if it were possible to achieve   .......  

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Don't worry it's a police decoy bike, glued to the fence, no spokes or brakes and the pedals and chain don't work. and they won't get far as it's only a inch from the edge of the baseboard and a scale 400ft drop. :jester: All the best Adrian.(and as Shaw Taylor used to say keep them peeled). 

• Like 1

Don't worry it's a police decoy bike, glued to the fence, no spokes or brakes and the pedals and chain don't work. and they won't get far as it's only a inch from the edge of the baseboard and a scale 400ft drop. :jester: All the best Adrian.(and as Shaw Taylor used to say keep them peeled). 

I remember playing with a spokeless rim off a bike and a stick, didn't work that well going uphill.

Just back from Dover library, seen a book,  "Kent 's Lost Railway's", has a small chapter on Branch to Bearsted,with a couple of b/w pic's.

• Like 3

Those modern colonial schools do nothing for our youth     ....................

G'day Gents

You'd have to lock the bike up.............how big's a 4mm padlock ???

manna

........................................    I hesitate to say for fear of the red face which may ensue     ...............     Eerr, 4mm?   .....     :angel:  :locomotive:  :angel:

PS - apologies with no offence intended - I just couldn't resist the line    :senile:

Julian

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

That's a great photo, really atmospheric. I see you've dulled down the paintwork on the car whilst keeping the windows nice and clear... dammit! :)

Is the herbaceous border over the bridge 12" to the foot?

Al.

• Like 2

I remember first coming across your layout a few months ago and spending many hours over many days being absolutely captivated by your work, ingenuity and images. Brilliant stuff!

One thing that keeps springing to mind every time I dip back in is a drivers eye video of a trip or two along your line. Would be an amazing journey!

Edited by Snofi
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

One thing that keeps springing to mind every time I dip back in is a drivers eye video of a trip or two along your line. Would be an amazing journey!

Ooh! great idea!

I vote for that.

Al.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the thought, it seems strange seeing the AEC RF in blue, if the line had lived on that would have been a useful addition. All the best Adrian.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...