''New'' 4mm Bufferstops ''New''

davefrk

I know how to get it out of him.

"Mr Memory. What are the 39 steps?"

Mike

Well, two are at my front door and another two are at the back door, there's some in the house too but where all the others are I just haven't a scooby. :scratchhead:

Dave.

Well, two are at my front door and another two are at the back door, there's some in the house too but where all the others are I just haven't a scooby. :scratchhead:

Dave.

Oh, you asked what are 'the 39 steps'. - The instructions for a etched brass kit? The on-line tax return? The distance from the front door to the nearest pub and incidently the distance back is much more? Need I go on?

Dave.

Hi John, That's very interesting and with a replacement rail bufferbeam too.

I've also been sent a pic of one with the original timber beam taken in the 80s so I might be able to do the two in the kit when I get around to it....

The second one is also on the cards though I may do the NB loco buffers to purchase separately.  

Thanks again,

Dave Franks

"OOOoooOOOOh"!   "Whit's that gorra dee we us me"?   :wink_mini: 

You know how I don't like to be pedantic but, the line was - 'That's Europe, whit's that got tay de wi us...' Said in a Glesga accent.

How do I know this? - I've still got the page from the script...

Dave Franks.

You know how I don't like to be pedantic but, the line was - 'That's Europe, whit's that got tay de wi us...' Said in a Glesga accent.

How do I know this? - I've still got the page from the script...

I was just asking Mike? "what this had to do with me"?

but as you asked, your line was preceded by a prolonged Scottish "OOOoooOOOOh"!   (Shakes head, puckers lips and looks disapprovingly at person to left.) then a few seconds later utters a few widgie words of worldly wisdom... Halleluiah for subtitles. :smile_mini2: 

I bet this has got a few followers of this thread a bit confused but I'm not giving the game away. Especially to them Fifth Columnists.

Porcy

(Exits stage left to look for Tommy tin hat to wear for the next time we meet up.)

EDIT: Well it had to come. I knew someone’s curiosity would be piqued by these off topic ruminations which would eventually lead to the clicking of the “Unsure of meaning button.

So; just like the BBC (I assume they still do repeats having given up the Television well over a decade ago.) here is a repeat from elsewhere on the forum, of our local buffer producer partaking in one of his other "in demand" interests.

3’:09” to 3’:12”   "OOOoooOOOOh"!

3’:34” the rest…

So lets take a little trip to Culross. Cue: “dramatic dark music and bonging of bell”…

With apologies to Mr F for drawing attention to this. (again) :mosking: 

I'll take myself out at dawn and have myself shot.

'That's Europe, whit's that got tay de wi buffers...' Said in a Glesga accent.

I was just asking Mike? "what this had to do with me"?

but as you asked, your line was preceded by a prolonged Scottish "OOOoooOOOOh"!   (Shakes head, puckers lips and looks disapprovingly at person to left.) then a few seconds later utters a few widgie words of worldly wisdom... Halleluiah for subtitles. :smile_mini2: 

I bet this has got a few followers of this thread a bit confused but I'm not giving the game away. Especially to them Fifth Columnists.

Porcy

(Exits stage left to look for Tommy tin hat to wear for the next time we meet up.)

It's no a tin hat you'll need, think further down, what cricketers might wear....

See ya at Blyth maybe.

Dave.

Sorry but I'm not saying anything, right or wrong.  I'll announce what buffer stop will be out next later this week and who might have guessed correctly. I haven't quite finished the master yet then there's the mould to make. Been very busy making more buffers and things and a new buffer master to go in the mould with the new buffer stop.

Haven't seen many funny suggestions this time. :tomato:

Dave Franks

Archived