A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

Despite the tea cozies and the identical numbers, I have a set on order (and they've been on order for a while now). I had hoped that in production there would be different numbers.

As for the list price, at £12.32 each, they're cheaper than the 7 plank wagon at £14.95.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the Bachmann GWR three pack of china clay wagons with the tea cozies are each differently numbered.

• RMweb Gold

Plenty of old buffers on this thread Rob, especially that 81C chappy.  :nono:

P

A man is as old as the woman he feels.

(Other sexual orientations are available...)

• RMweb Premium

?!!? Doing my best to drag down the average age! Am a young, OK middle aged oak matured young buffer!

Yes, you posted your photo next to that matchbox tank a little earlier. Plenty of time to become an old ****

P

• RMweb Premium

Change the subject to something really exciting.......

fellow followers, we must try to get Mike Trice to do some GWR things with his Shapeways Shop. I've just got some LNER (arggggh, sorry, cough) catering car roof vents and they are superb prints. (See Smaller Suppliers/ Mike Trice's Shapeways Shop post 51).

Spams, Mike did say he might be persuaded to do some SR stuff. Any ideas?

Phil