Bad thing Cider.....you forget thing`s...like, how to walk!.

May you and your family have happy Xmas.

Cheer`s,

Brian.

Thanks for popping in Brian, thing is with Cider it's makes me sleepy  :blind:

As promised, a video just in time for Christmas Eve with a little surprise in-store for anyone who watches all the way through to the end.

Hope you enjoy it and Merry Christmas from myself

Simon

• Like 10

Another excellent video Simon.

I`m guessing that you`ve used the new camera for the lastest edition?.

Brian.

PS, i liked the interlude!

Certainly did use the new camera, still a few things I want to improve on but the panning shots at the end I was really pleased with. I'm glad you liked the "break in transmission" feature I did say Mr Wiles was working on something special.

Yet another superb video. That song is really starting to get in my head now.  :dancer:

Anyway have a great Christmas and all the best for 2017

Cheers

Marcus

Thanks for the feedback Marcus, the theme tune is catchy and certainly sounds 80's too me. Have a great Christmas by the way with your family.

Cheers

Simon

• Like 3

Hello Simon, 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you n yours.

Been catching up the last couple of days. As always, great pic, great videos

and a great range of stock.

Looking forwards to more great feeds over next coming year.

Regards,

Dave.  

Hello Simon, 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you n yours.

Been catching up the last couple of days. As always, great pic, great videos

and a great range of stock.

Looking forwards to more great feeds over next coming year.

Regards,

Dave.  

Thanks for the comments and appreciation Dave, that means a lot and justifies the money spent or so I tell the wife  :punish:

• Like 1

Hi Simon,

Although I don't comment often I do follow you thread with great interest and I just wanted to pop-in and say Merry Christmas, would love to come have another play if you have another open day!

Gary

I did mean to have another open day this year but I never got round to it, 2017 I will stick to my word and arrange something. You would be most welcome, Happy New Year to you and your family.

Simon

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi Simon,

Great layout - only just come across it (I do seem to keep missing some layouts at times!) - like the video programmes too, well done.

Something else to read in my coffee breaks now :)

Rich

welsh tractor looks the biz Simon and the 08 looks like its been for a shift down t' pit well mucky cant wait to see what lees locos have in stall for you mate . :)

Cheers Andy, I've been after one for a while and found this one on ebay, I've added a sound chip with a bass reflex speaker in the fuel tanks. I did try an iphone speaker but it didn't have enough bass. Glad you like the weathering, it's layers of humbrol black thinned and applied with some sleeper brown, then rubbed off with T-Cut.

I don`t know wether you`ve got one already,but if you have`nt...then i  think that you need one of the Oxley 'waterproof' shunter`s?.

Brian.

Now that's an idea Brian, I'll give it some thought.

• Like 3

Now that's an idea Brian, I'll give it some thought.

I only mention it because i`ve not seen one of the Oxley carrige 08`s modelled yet,plus i`m looking at a building 08841 for myself.(at some point!)

Cheer`s,

Brian.

Chipped and ready to feature in the next exciting episode of "Pendeford Today" 20030 "River Rother" and 20064 "River Sheaf"

32280298211_016081fc5d_b.jpg20030 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

32023565610_892ee089fd_b.jpg20030 River Rother by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

31558408954_207b7e3c05_b.jpgRiver Rother and River Sheaf by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

ow very nice always wanted this Tinsley pair as the river Rother runs right next to the railway lines next to me mum and dads where is started spotting as a kid great find Simon will add great variety to you next video :)

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Rich, the variety of liveries available is stretching my wallet, I'd like to add 37350 next to the fleet

5776160905_3d35988d34_b.jpgD6700 At Carlisle. by neilh156, on Flickr

Nice, yes 37350 is on my list too ... but being O gauge the pennies are even tighter! I'm hoping to add a second pair of 20s this year (if I can find them) but I don't know whether to go tinsley 'celebrity' green or Thornaby railfreight red-stripe!

Rich

Edited by MarshLane
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Look forward to seeing them on the next video.  Did you do the repaint or was it done for you?  Superb job, either way!  Sorry for the lateness in adding the 'likes' ... was sat on the ECML at 125mph reading it on the phone earlier!  Can't 'like', 'agree' or anything from the phone version!

Rich

Simon did you say the 20s are sound mate ?

20064 is chipped with a Coastal DCC sound chip, 20030 has a standard ESU V4 chip, the only issue I've got so far is they are fighting each  :punish: other when running as a pair. I've looked at the CV's with JMRI but they both match......

Look forward to seeing them on the next video.  Did you do the repaint or was it done for you?  Superb job, either way!  Sorry for the lateness in adding the 'likes' ... was sat on the ECML at 125mph reading it on the phone earlier!  Can't 'like', 'agree' or anything from the phone version!

Rich

They were a limited edition for Model Rail some years back, Lee was selling them and for a little bit extra lightly weathered them for me.

• Like 3