I don't think it' quite thin enough to go through a printer Mark, for graffiti I'm going to stick with football teams, pop groups etc as my memory (it may be defective) was that in this period the lurid multi-coloured tags hadn't really reached the Black Country

Up The Baggies!! 

Pretty sure I used to have an Austin Maestro that colour. well apart from the large patches of Humbrol 113  :lol:

Thanks Marcus, it's actually a Vauxhall colour, it's their "Reed Green"

https://goo.gl/images/10nJJe

Hey Simon, just been doing some catching up, and really enjoyed your videos, some great stuff mate!

Pendleford's looking really good.

Al.

Thanks for popping by Al, progress ain't as rapid as you're own

Up The Baggies!! 

suggestion noted and I'll add that to the fence 

Edited by bescotbeast

Ooh, someone's learned how to do dubbing....

​PS Gwaithdy Graffeg Teledu Mawddach do not do "naff".  Retro, yes but naff? Never.

Not quite, you'll have to show me how I can peel the sound of the original video, as you can still hear the odd "clickety clack"

• 2 weeks later...

Loving these videos. Every time the title music fades I half expect Telerail's Peter Fairhead to say "Hello, and welcome to the XX volume of Railfreight Today..." Great stuff.

Funnily enough that's what I'm trying to recreate, it's a long way off but I'm learning as I go along.

Thanks for the kind comment by the way.

Another great video Simon.

I'm liking the intro's. Very tasty.

Is the class 20 sound, dubbed or are they sound chips? They're very realistic.

Glad you like the video, the sounds are all from the locos this time round. The sound chips are a mix of factory fitted, Jamie Goodman and Legomanbiffo. The class 20 has an iphone speaker fitted which helps make it a "clearer,crisper" sound in my humble opinion.

Edited by bescotbeast

I thought my advertising sales team at Teledu Mawddach had negotiated a sponsorship deal with "Sussex's favourite ecclesiastical workwear supplier"?

Cassocks of Hassocks? you mentioned it but I've not had anything yet Mark. Are you feeling better by the way?

Shane's stock is staying here for the moment as they are just gathering cobwebs in his Mums shed.

• Like 1

I hope one mr Trump does`nt follow your thread Simon,because you might find yourself wisked of to an undisclosed location on the Mexico - USA border to be employed as a project manager...... :O

Nice work so far,

Brian.