Hi Simon,

I've just been catching up on a few threads. You've done a lot!

Great work on the corrugated iron fencing, love the look of it, and the graffiti, the whole thing is setting the scene nicely, and it looks brilliant in the video.

Nice on mate.

Al.

Morning Al, thanks for dropping by mate. The scrapyard fence thankfully turned out how I saw it in my head, time permitting I intend adding some more detail to the upper section.

Thanks again

Simon

Another great video Simon. Thoroughly enjoyed watching it this morning. A word of caution if you're going out spraying BCFC on the fence. Remember you're in the Black Country and likely to get clobbered if found by the locals. HaHa!

Cheers

Marcus

Psst keep it to yourself but I also sprayed "Wolves" just to cover myself  :punish:  , no idea who added "Forest" though???  :dontknow:

Another great video i really like the overall shots of the whole layout . the sounds are great and like the steel blue class 37 top work pal. 

Thanks for watching Vulcan, time consuming setting up all the trains, 15 minutes but over an hour of messing with trains and trying to get them to run with no hiccups  :punish:

Awesome video, really enjoyed it and I've subscribed now too.

Jinty ;)

Thank you for the kind comment Jinty, I really need to spend the pennies on some more fine detail rather than the locos..... :stinker:

• Like 1

Good to see some new angles in that video to enable me to work out what is where. Also good to see some more of your stock. Great work

I'm glad it worked, that was my intention for people to see how the layout fits in my spare room. With my tripod and new camera I'm looking for some new angles to capture the layout in action.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Neil, even as I type this, Mr Wiles is working hard to produce more titles etc for the next episode of Pendeford Yard Today

I was just going to post this:

Another great video, mate, and nice to see the whole layout. You seem to have used every available transition effect in the introduction :D

Al.

Excellet vid Simon,

Like the overall views of the layout.

I `m also going to have to try and emulate some of your editing for my future vid`s aswell ,and find myself a sponsor also...perhaps beer related me thinks..... :D

What camera are you using also?.

Cheers,

Brian.

• Like 1

Excellet vid Simon,

Like the overall views of the layout.

I `m also going to have to try and emulate some of your editing for my future vid`s aswell ,and find myself a sponsor also...perhaps beer related me thinks..... :D

What camera are you using also?.

Cheers,

Brian.

If you need some titles or adverts then look no further than WombatofLudham, as mentioned he's the brains behind them.

My latest camera is a Sony HDR CX240, I'm still getting to grips with it but I'm hoping for good things once I've read the instruction manual  :scared: 

• Like 1

I was just going to post this:

You seem to have used every available transition effect in the introduction :D

Al.

TV producers in the 1980s were like kids in a candy shop with the new technology just coming onto the market, I was just taking the cue from them.  Thank God Windows Movie Maker doesn't have ChromaKey technology or you might have had trains matted into all sorts of bizarre situations.

I'm pleased to report that Mr Wiles has delivered the goods for Christmas in the form of two excellent video inserts that will make an appearance soon

That sound`s good Si,

I`ll have something interesting to watch, rather than all those B****y repeats over xmas on the goggle box....

Brian.

I hope the next video is of the festive variety....................................?

All the very best to you and yours for the festive season, and the coming New Year.

Jinty ;)

Funny you should say that, with having some time off (sadly I've now go to work Boxing day) I'm in the process of editing another video. Thanks for the greetings Jinty

Happy Christmas Simon to you and your family hope you enjoy the festivity and a merry new year pal

Cheers Andy, I've already polished of  the 12 points of cider I bought for Christmas  :O the wife did say it wouldn't see Christmas day (I should have listened and bought more!)

• Like 2

Cheers Andy, I've already polished of  the 12 points of cider I bought for Christmas  :O the wife did say it wouldn't see Christmas day (I should have listened and bought more!)

Bad thing Cider.....you forget thing`s...like, how to walk!.

May you and your family have happy Xmas.

Cheer`s,

Brian.

• Like 2