RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold

Two drunks were walking down the sidewalk when one of them fell down the stairs into the subway.
The other guy staggered across the street where his drinking buddy came up the other set of stairs.
"What happened to you"? said the first guy.
To which the second drunk replied; "Man, I was just in some guy's basement....What a set of trains he had down there!''

Husband says to his wife “We should wash your knickers in Slim Fast, it might make your fat arse look thinner.”

The next day putting his pants on, he notices that they are covered in powder. “Have you put talc in my pants?” he asks. “No” replies the wife “It’s miracle grow.”

• Like 1

One day a bunch of terrorists hijacked a plane full of banjo players who were on their way to a banjo convention.

The terrorists told authorities that unless their demands were met they would start releasing the banjo players, one at a time.

steve

• RMweb Premium

His Lordship was in the study at Downton Abbey when the butler approached and coughed discreetly.

"May I ask you a question, my Lord?"

"Go ahead, Carson," said his Lordship.

"I am doing the crossword in The Times and I have found a word upon which I am not too clear."

"What word is that?" asked his Lordship.

"Aplomb, my Lord."

"Now, that's a difficult one to explain. I would say it is self-assurance or complete composure."

"Thank you, my Lord, but I'm still a little confused."

"Let me give you an example to make it clearer. Do you remember a few months ago when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived to spend a weekend with us?"

"I remember the occasion very well, my Lord. It gave the staff and myself much pleasure to look after them."

"Well," continued the Earl of Grantham, "do you remember when Wills plucked a rose for Kate in the rose garden?"

"I was present on that occasion, my Lord, ministering to their needs."

"While plucking the rose, a thorn embedded itself deeply into his thumb."

"I witnessed the incident, my Lord, and saw the Duchess herself remove the thorn and bandage his thumb with her own dainty handkerchief."

"That evening the p***k on his thumb was so sore that Kate had to cut up his venison from our own estate, even though it was extremely tender."

"Yes, my Lord, I did see everything that transpired that evening."

"The next morning while you were pouring coffee for Her Ladyship, Kate, inquired of Will with a loud voice,

'Darling, does your p***k still throb?'

And you, Carson, did not spill one drop of coffee!

THAT, good Sir, is aplomb."

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Happy with their two stunningly beautiful teenage daughters but wanting a son, a middle-aged couple decided to try one last time. After months of effort, the wife finally became pregnant, and nine months later she delivered a healthy baby boy.

The happy father rushed to the nursery to see his new son and was horrified to discover that the child was possibly the ugliest he had ever seen.

The man went back to his wife. “There’s no way I could be the father of that baby! Look at the two beautiful daughters I’ve had!” He glared at his wife.

“Have you been fooling around on me?”,

the wife answered ..

”Not this time…”

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

CALLER:

Is this Delmondo's Pizza?

GOOGLE:

No sir, it's Google Pizza.

CALLER:

I must have dialed a wrong number. Sorry.

GOOGLE:

No sir, Google bought Gordon’s Pizza last month.

CALLER:

OK. I would like to order a pizza.

GOOGLE:

Do you want your usual, sir?

CALLER:

My usual? You know me.

GOOGLE:

According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.

CALLER:

OK! That’s what I want …

GOOGLE:

May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?

CALLER:

What? I detest vegetables.

GOOGLE:

Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

CALLER:

How the hell do you know?

GOOGLE:

Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

CALLER:

Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.

GOOGLE:

Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Drug RX Network, 4 months ago.

CALLER:

I bought more from another drugstore.

GOOGLE:

That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.

CALLER:

I paid in cash.

GOOGLE:

But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

CALLER:

I have other sources of cash.

GOOGLE:

That doesn’t show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.

CALLER:

WHAT THE HELL?

GOOGLE:

I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

CALLER:

Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.

GOOGLE:

I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago…

here's one I remember the great Ken Dodd telling some time ago.

The wife and I had been in the local play, as a pantomime cow, and we had gone down pretty well. I was in the head, she was in the rear. However,at the end of the show, when we wanted to get dressed, we discovered that the zip had broken and we couldn't get out. As nobody at the show had any scissors or pliers, we decided the best thing was to just nip home, which was only nearby, still in the costume and sort it out when we got there. So off we went, the back way out of the hall, over a style and were just taking a short cut through a field when we noticed we had company. Alarmed, my wife informed me in a hoarse whisper, 'There's a bull approaching! What are we going to do!'

'Well I'm going to nibble grass,' I replied, 'I suggest you brace yourself!'

Edited by Dick Turpin

• RMweb Premium

After a round of golf, Nannette, Phillipa, Darcey, Yvonne sat around the club house, chatting.

Seeing the ladies, the professional golfer approached them and asked: “How did your game go?

Yvonne said she had a good round … making the comment that she actually had 20 riders.

The golfer was a bit confused not knowing what a “Rider” was.

Darcey quickly chimed in and said that she had a very good round as well with 14 riders.

Phillipa then said that her round was average and that she had 9 riders.

Nannette admitted that she played the worst round of the day and that she only had 3 riders all day long.

The professional golfer was completely baffled not knowing what the term “rider” meant.

But, because he didn’t want to look goofy, he made a quick polite remark, wished the girls well and then left.

He then approached the barman and asked

“Hey, can you tell me what these ladies are talking about when they refer to “Riders”?”

The barman simply smiled and said…

”A ‘Rider” is when you hit a shot long enough to ride on the golf cart to your ball.

• Like 1

Thanks for that :good:

I was reluctant to admit I didn't get it previously. :rolleyes: :blush:

Actually, there is a joke about a dog with a hair lip which involves the Amazon jungle, a crashed airoplane full of researchers and the only survivor, a professor with a camera.

Anyway, can't remember how it went so you can rest easy !

Allan.

• Like 1

A teacher was trying to wean her pupils off baby speak and to use adult words instead.

She asked little Johnny what he had done at the weekend.

“I went to visit Nana” said Johnny.

“No” said the teacher, “you went to see your Grandmother”.

She then asked Linda what she had done.

“We went for a ride on a Choo-choo” said Linda.

“Wrong” said the teacher, “you went for a ride on a Train”.

It was Davids turn and teacher asked him the same question.

“I read a book” said David.

“And what book was that?” said the teacher.

Thinking for a moment, David puffed out his chest and proudly said, “Winnie the Sh1t”.

Brit15

Edited by APOLLO
  • Like 1