The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

An attractive young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?"
Father;
"Of course child. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought my mother an expensive hair dryer for her birthday. It is unopened but well over the customs limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me? Hide it under your robes perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you, I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you," she replied.

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go first. The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head down to my waist I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

Father replied, "I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, which is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father. Next please!"

• Funny 15

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Chris116 said:

The only way for an extended family to celebrate Christmas this year will be to kill the turkey and have 30 mourners at the funeral on 25th December! 

Brilliant! Is the turkey going to be cremated or interred?

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

This is true...

I have a grumbly prostate. It's not life-threatening but I do need to get checked out at the doctor's once in a while. (How many of you who can remember steam on British Rail know exactly what I'm talking about?) The check out involves a rubber glove and a finger inserted into an orifice which isn't normally used for that purpose (unless you went to an all-boys' boarding school). 

So, I got my letter notifying me of my check up and telling me the name of the doctor I'd be seeing. I didn't recognise the name so I assumed it was a new doctor. When I got to the practice and was called into the consulting room I suddenly faced my worst nightmare. The doctor was - 

Female

Young

Gorgeous

She pulled the rubber glove on and said "Ok, please lie on the couch, take down your trousers and pants, face the wall and relax "

I said "Three of those are easy. "

• Funny 14
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Chris116 said:

The only way for an extended family to celebrate Christmas this year will be to kill the turkey and have 30 mourners at the funeral on 25th December! 

Or have a game bird instead, and your 30 guests bring their shotguns.

Andi

• Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

4 hours ago, Chris116 said:

I was under the impression that the turkey is usually dead anyway, at Christmas?? :scratchhead: :dontknow: 

:jester:

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, CameronL said:

This is true...

I have a grumbly prostate. It's not life-threatening but I do need to get checked out at the doctor's once in a while. (How many of you who can remember steam on British Rail know exactly what I'm talking about?) The check out involves a rubber glove and a finger inserted into an orifice which isn't normally used for that purpose (unless you went to an all-boys' boarding school). 

So, I got my letter notifying me of my check up and telling me the name of the doctor I'd be seeing. I didn't recognise the name so I assumed it was a new doctor. When I got to the practice and was called into the consulting room I suddenly faced my worst nightmare. The doctor was - 

Female

Young

Gorgeous

She pulled the rubber glove on and said "Ok, please lie on the couch, take down your trousers and pants, face the wall and relax "

I said "Three of those are easy. "

Reminds me of the bloke who went to the doctor for the same thing. The male doctor said - "this procedure is likely to result in an erection."

The bloke said -"don't think this will give me an erection."  The doctor said -" me not you. "

• Funny 14

1 hour ago, iands said:

Eh? 

28 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

Officer Crabtree aka @AndrewC has been on the beers a bit early...

Yeah, I was waiting for a punchline, too.... :scratchhead:

24 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

I think he intended to post on Early Risers.

That'd explain it. :rolleyes:  Not a Thread I've ever visited - in my career as an HGV driver I saw more than enough of Silly O'clock in the morning from either day or night shifts to want to talk about it on a model railway Forum. 

• Like 6

On 22/09/2020 at 16:07, The Johnster said:

If Bill Stickers is innocent, he will proven so by a jury of his peers, but he will be prosecuted nonetheless if the prosecution service think they can get a conviction against him.  I think I first heard this one when I was in primary school, the late 50s; it's good to give the old ones an airing now and then...

When a ship is in trouble, why do they always call for that Mandy woman, you know, Mandy Lifeboats.

What are occasional tables the rest of the time, are they part time traffic signals?  

We were looking at a house to buy, the agent pointed out the kitchen had a stable door. That was good I thought, you wouldn't want an unstable one.

• Funny 6

• RMweb Premium
25 minutes ago, johnarcher said:

We were looking at a house to buy, the agent pointed out the kitchen had a stable door. That was good I thought, you wouldn't want an unstable one.

I'm confused by the proverb about bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Surely the horse must have unbolted the door?

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1