The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold
On 14/11/2020 at 16:28, peanuts said:

Nobody seems to kidnap 90s pop acts anymore.

To rectify this, I’ve taken steps.

On 14/11/2020 at 17:01, The Johnster said:

Count me in!

"5,6,7,8..."

I really hesitated to do this , as it's completely against my musical credentials, but the law of comedy set ups demanded I do this. I beg the indulgence of the courts

• Like 1
  • Funny 7
  • Friendly/supportive 3

46 minutes ago, Ramblin Rich said:

"5,6,7,8..."

I really hesitated to do this , as it's completely against my musical credentials, but the law of comedy set ups demanded I do this. I beg the indulgence of the courts

Hand On Your Heart......Why?

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Steamport Southport said:

Bangor. Rough as hell. But not hard. They tend to just pick on students as they're easy targets. They would run a mile if a normal person had a go back.

I was a student in Bangor so I speak from experience. The rule was "The closer the pub is to the seafront, the less welcoming it will be for English-speakers". The hostility from the locals did make for a very close community within the university.

We poked the bear by doing a sponsored pub crawl for Rag Week, to raise money for charity by having a half pint in every pub in Bangor (all 33 of them, at our expense). Even the roughest pubs went quiet when 15 of us walked in and bought a round.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, CameronL said:

I was a student in Bangor so I speak from experience. The rule was "The closer the pub is to the seafront, the less welcoming it will be for English-speakers". The hostility from the locals did make for a very close community within the university.

We poked the bear by doing a sponsored pub crawl for Rag Week, to raise money for charity by having a half pint in every pub in Bangor (all 33 of them, at our expense). Even the roughest pubs went quiet when 15 of us walked in and bought a round.

Ah. But people's perception of hard and rough are different to mine.

I kept being told the Prince Madoc in Colwyn Bay was hard. Not even close. A big scummy maybe.

Try an average boozer in a major city and honestly tell me that any pub in Bangor is harder than a city centre pub in say Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, etc.  That's before you get to the housing estates where everyone knows everyone and strangers are seen as being something to fear as they are trying to take over your territory.

Anyway. Back to the jokes.

spacer.png

• Funny 5

A man is walking home alone late one foggy November night past a graveyard, when behind him he hears:

BUMP..

BUMP...

BUMP...

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the road toward him.

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him.

FASTER...

FASTER..

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP......

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping.

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP....

clappity-BUMP...

on his heels, as the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, he locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.

Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup! Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

and,

The coffin stops.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, luckymucklebackit said:

A man is walking home alone late one foggy November night past a graveyard, when behind him he hears:

BUMP..

BUMP...

BUMP...

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the road toward him.

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him.

FASTER...

FASTER..

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP......

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping.

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP....

clappity-BUMP...

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, he locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup! Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

and,

The coffin stops.

Signature blank, because you don't want anyone to know it was YOU, that posted such an awful joke?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, luckymucklebackit said:

So bad the Mods have removed he groan button I see!

Perhaps not much demand for it????      :jester::jester::jester:

Or, maybe used too much????       :jester::jester::jester:

Either way, it's probably a comment on the...   err...   comments.....

Julian

PS. Perhaps it got so tired, it needed a rest and went to bed?

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, luckymucklebackit said:

BUMP..

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

FASTER...

FASTER..

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP......

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP....

clappity-BUMP...

and,

The coffin stops.

Go to your room young man, and don't come back out until you've had a long, hard, think about what you've just done...

• Agree 2
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 6

10 hours ago, luckymucklebackit said:

BUMP..

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

FASTER...

FASTER..

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP......

clappity-BUMP...

clappity-BUMP....

clappity-BUMP...

and,

The coffin stops.

GROAN!!!

• Agree 3

21 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

Ah. But people's perception of hard and rough are different to mine.

I kept being told the Prince Madoc in Colwyn Bay was hard. Not even close. A big scummy maybe.

Try an average boozer in a major city and honestly tell me that any pub in Bangor is harder than a city centre pub in say Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, etc.  That's before you get to the housing estates where everyone knows everyone and strangers are seen as being something to fear as they are trying to take over your territory.

Anyway. Back to the jokes.

spacer.png

why did that make ne think this 

• Like 1