The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold

Millions of them in urban parks die horribly of cancer after becoming addicted to cigarrette butts, which could be construed  both as humanity's fault and tree-rat stupidity...

Edited by The Johnster
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

Two elderly Gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says:
'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'
Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'
'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'
'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.

• Like 1
  • Funny 14

10 hours ago, J. S. Bach said:

Two elderly Gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says:
'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'
Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'
'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'
'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.

Two hard-of-hearing elderly Gentlemen were sitting on a bench and one said to the other :

"It's windy today."

"No, it's not," his friend replied. "It's Thursday."

"So am I," the first one said. "Let's go for a drink."

• Like 1
  • Funny 11

• RMweb Gold
On 07/02/2023 at 10:27, Al51 said:

I was scraping the ice off of my car windscreen this morning and one of the neighbours was out as well, I think he must be new because I've not met him before, pale, thin fella, in a hoodie, but long, kind of like a cloak and his scraper was really weird, it had a long wooden handle and this fantastic curved blade that came out at a right angle from the top, bit like a scythe.  

Now I stop to think about it... I may have been de-icing with Death

Just as well you weren't hoovering then - you might have been Dyson with death.

• Funny 11

A Scottish Joke …

There wiz a mon walkin’ through a coo field. Noo, there wiz a wee burn flowin’ through the field, and he sees anither mon bendin’ doon an’ swallyin’ the watter wi’ one hond.

So he sez tae him “’Scuse me, pal. See thon watter. Dinnae swally thon watter. It’s fu’ o’ coo poo.”

Well, the mon stonds up and sez tae him: “I’m sorry. I didn’t understand a word of that. Could you possibly speak English?”

And the mon sez: “Swally with baith yur honds. Ye’ll get mair doon ye that way.”

And the translation …

There was a man walking through a cow field. There was a small stream flowing through the field, and he saw another man bending down and drinking the water with one hand.

So he said to the man: “Excuse me, friend. Don’t drink the water. It’s full of cow excrement.”

The man stood up and said to him: “I’m sorry. I didn’t understand a word of that. Could you possibly speak English?”

And the man said “Drink with both hands. You’ll get more down you that way."

• Like 1
  • Funny 9